Aa
A
A
Close
pregnancy symptoms????
I am expecting my pregnancy results tomorrow. I am 42 and after my husband had a vasectomy 14 years ago we have decided that we wanted another child. This is our third round with ivf and after two failed attempts I am worried about being disappointed again. Have been wondering if the symptoms that I feel sore and swollen breasts tired etc is really symptoms of pregnancy or the nasty hormone progesterone that I am taking!!  Help......has anyone else felt this way??
Had six blast embryos transferred on 5/1.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
961574 tn?1462909130
mhv
Just wanted to tell you I really hope you get a positive tomorrow :). I have seen ladies with lots of symptoms get a bfp, and ladies with zero symptoms get a bfp.  I sure hope that the 3rd time is a charm!!!
May I ask how old your other children are??
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
Hugs to you!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
Thank you both so much for the good wishes!  My children are 15, 14 ,14. Our twins were a big surprise!  Wow am I solo nervous! Have to get blood work at 9:30 and then wait for them to call me!! Ugh. Trying to remain calm!! Not happening.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
961574 tn?1462909130
mhv
Awww twins :). I'm just starting that journey :). Let us know how today goes!!!  GOOD LUCK!!!!! sending baby dust!!!!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
Hi, there!
How are you, what is your news? Hope, you are pregnant and got positive results.((( Hugs ))) to you.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
961574 tn?1462909130
Blank
stacey10, and mhv commented on stacey10's status
8 hrs ago
961574 tn?1462909130
Blank
mhv commented on photo
9 hrs ago
1217293 tn?1460069383