pregnancy symptoms????
I am expecting my pregnancy results tomorrow. I am 42 and after my husband had a vasectomy 14 years ago we have decided that we wanted another child. This is our third round with ivf and after two failed attempts I am worried about being disappointed again. Have been wondering if the symptoms that I feel sore and swollen breasts tired etc is really symptoms of pregnancy or the nasty hormone progesterone that I am taking!!  Help......has anyone else felt this way??
Had six blast embryos transferred on 5/1.
mhv
Just wanted to tell you I really hope you get a positive tomorrow :). I have seen ladies with lots of symptoms get a bfp, and ladies with zero symptoms get a bfp.  I sure hope that the 3rd time is a charm!!!
May I ask how old your other children are??
Hugs to you!
Thank you both so much for the good wishes!  My children are 15, 14 ,14. Our twins were a big surprise!  Wow am I solo nervous! Have to get blood work at 9:30 and then wait for them to call me!! Ugh. Trying to remain calm!! Not happening.
mhv
Awww twins :). I'm just starting that journey :). Let us know how today goes!!!  GOOD LUCK!!!!! sending baby dust!!!!
Hi, there!
How are you, what is your news? Hope, you are pregnant and got positive results.((( Hugs ))) to you.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
journey2motherhood Graduate college this past ... Comment
Sep 26
journey2motherhood commented on Des_a_rae's status
Sep 23
mhv commented on mandaszoo's status
Sep 21
Related Tags