TTC Over 45 User Group
48 & still trying
About This Group:

For all us woman 45 or almost 45 trying to conceive. Weather it be natural or with the help of fertility treatments.

Founded by plumber43 on February 13, 2011
61 members

48 & still trying

Hi; I'm 48 & my husband is 51. We already have 2 grown boys (27 & 22). We have been trying since September 1991; So it's been 10 years. Throughout this time it has been a roller coaster & every time I want to give up, I think of my babies that God has promised me. Yes; it's in His time & not mine. I think about them & their names (yes, He's giving me twins). I love them already. They are very real to me which helps me get through & keep believing God because I know He is not a liar. I get so excited when I think about them & how to raise them. I can't give up because I know the contribution they WILL have in this world. And I truly love God for loaning them to me and I want to raise them in a way that pleases Him. Like I said before, throughout the 10 years, it has been a bumpy road. There have been several times I thought I was pregnant only to find out I wasn't. This year was the hardest because in March & October I truly thought I was pregnant. I was so disappointed I almost gave up. But God reminded me of His promise. So if you are trying & believe this is God's will for you; DON'T GIVE UP. I have already started decorating their room. Believe me, I am not being delusional; but I have real faith in the God in Heaven, who is the Father of my Lord, Jesus Christ. God didn’t promise me life would be easy; but He did promise me to bring me through EVERY trial. And guess what, He does. Every time I get down, He’s there. Every time I get doubtful, He’s there. I have never experienced a greater joy than having Him in my life. He is my true Joy & Comforter. I could not have made it through this process without Him. He gets ALL glory, honor & praise. Thank You Jesus & I love You.

Veronica
Tags: Jesus, twins, faith, pregnant
stacey10, and mandaszoo commented on mhv's status
30 mins ago
mandaszoo commented on cheekyhalfs's status
32 mins ago
mandaszoo commented on photo
Dec 17