48 & still trying
Hi; I'm 48 & my husband is 51. We already have 2 grown boys (27 & 22). We have been trying since September 1991; So it's been 10 years. Throughout this time it has been a roller coaster & every time I want to give up, I think of my babies that God has promised me. Yes; it's in His time & not mine. I think about them & their names (yes, He's giving me twins). I love them already. They are very real to me which helps me get through & keep believing God because I know He is not a liar. I get so excited when I think about them & how to raise them. I can't give up because I know the contribution they WILL have in this world. And I truly love God for loaning them to me and I want to raise them in a way that pleases Him. Like I said before, throughout the 10 years, it has been a bumpy road. There have been several times I thought I was pregnant only to find out I wasn't. This year was the hardest because in March & October I truly thought I was pregnant. I was so disappointed I almost gave up. But God reminded me of His promise. So if you are trying & believe this is God's will for you; DON'T GIVE UP. I have already started decorating their room. Believe me, I am not being delusional; but I have real faith in the God in Heaven, who is the Father of my Lord, Jesus Christ. God didn’t promise me life would be easy; but He did promise me to bring me through EVERY trial. And guess what, He does. Every time I get down, He’s there. Every time I get doubtful, He’s there. I have never experienced a greater joy than having Him in my life. He is my true Joy & Comforter. I could not have made it through this process without Him. He gets ALL glory, honor & praise. Thank You Jesus & I love You.

Veronica
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
journey2motherhood Boys 5th birthday this Frid... Comment
May 22
journey2motherhood commented on Hollus's status
May 08
journey2motherhood commented on mhv's status
May 08