Aa
A
A
Close
48 & still trying
Hi; I'm 48 & my husband is 51. We already have 2 grown boys (27 & 22). We have been trying since September 1991; So it's been 10 years. Throughout this time it has been a roller coaster & every time I want to give up, I think of my babies that God has promised me. Yes; it's in His time & not mine. I think about them & their names (yes, He's giving me twins). I love them already. They are very real to me which helps me get through & keep believing God because I know He is not a liar. I get so excited when I think about them & how to raise them. I can't give up because I know the contribution they WILL have in this world. And I truly love God for loaning them to me and I want to raise them in a way that pleases Him. Like I said before, throughout the 10 years, it has been a bumpy road. There have been several times I thought I was pregnant only to find out I wasn't. This year was the hardest because in March & October I truly thought I was pregnant. I was so disappointed I almost gave up. But God reminded me of His promise. So if you are trying & believe this is God's will for you; DON'T GIVE UP. I have already started decorating their room. Believe me, I am not being delusional; but I have real faith in the God in Heaven, who is the Father of my Lord, Jesus Christ. God didn’t promise me life would be easy; but He did promise me to bring me through EVERY trial. And guess what, He does. Every time I get down, He’s there. Every time I get doubtful, He’s there. I have never experienced a greater joy than having Him in my life. He is my true Joy & Comforter. I could not have made it through this process without Him. He gets ALL glory, honor & praise. Thank You Jesus & I love You.

Veronica
Discussion is closed
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
1867640_tn?1406186590
Blank
Jewels63 commented on mandaszoo's status
15 hrs ago
3233386_tn?1447028295
Blank
mandaszoo Sophie is settling in. New ... Comment
21 hrs ago
3233386_tn?1447028295