TTC Over 45 User Group
ENDLESS STOCK OF HUMAN EGGS RAISES HOPE FOR INFERTILE WOMEN, SCIENTISTS...
About This Group:

For all us woman 45 or almost 45 trying to conceive. Weather it be natural or with the help of fertility treatments.

Founded by plumber43 on February 13, 2011
61 members

ENDLESS STOCK OF HUMAN EGGS RAISES HOPE FOR INFERTILE WOMEN, SCIENTISTS SAY

Hi Ladies

My husband read the Courier Mail (an Australian newspaper) yesterday and advised me that it was an interesting read, I too agree:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/technology/endless-stock-of-human-eggs-raises-hope-for-infertile-women/story-fn7cejkh-1226282069426

I know this is somewhere down the track, but hey at least there is some studies taking place in this shrouded topic.

Carrie
x
1 Comment
Hi Carrieann,
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I was watching your posts and was praying for you. Any woman 40 and over who can simply get pregnant is a hero to me. My eggs were so bad that my embies didn't even grow. It made me feel defective. Anyway, thanks for posting the article link, this technology would be amazing for us. Whatever your next move is in your quest for a baby, you have my support.
journey2motherhood, stacey10, and mandaszoo commented on mhv's status
mandaszoo We never knew our quest to ... Comment
mandaszoo commented on cheekyhalfs's status
Dec 19