TTC Over 45 User Group
Group Intro
About This Group:

For all us woman 45 or almost 45 trying to conceive. Weather it be natural or with the help of fertility treatments.

Founded by plumber43 on February 13, 2011
61 members

Group Intro

Hello ladies, I just joined this group and I wanted to introduce myself.  I am 48 years old and have two children, one girl (9) from a spontaneous pregnancy and one son (3) from IVF / ED.  I am now currently starting a new cycle which if all goes well will result in a transfer of two frozen embies on Nov 5th....here's hoping.
Hi and welcome!
Sending you tons of good vibes for the success of your new endeavour.  I am positive you will get so much support from some very wonderful and informative ladies.
Carrie
x
Thanks Carrie I am looking forward to having some people to bounce things off of, and it is so wonderful to have everybody on the same page so to speak.  Thanks for the welcome.
Welcome aboard! I am really excited for your embryo transfer on the 5th. I am doing my second DE transfer with my last frozen blast on the 6th. We will be togther in this. I pray we both succeed. Let's keep each other posted. :)
Alexia
Hey Alexia,
That is so great.  I imagine you are full of meds and gearing up for your US and transfer too.  The estrace is just killing me this time around.  I have puffed right out and I am rather "bitchy" if I do say so myself.  Poor hubby.  He just looks at me like I am crazy sometimes and I have to remind that I have excessive amounts of estrogen running through my body and then he doesn't look so scared.  :)  

Keeping each other updated sounds good to me.  There are a few of us in this boat right now which is great.  
I'm sorry you are having trouble on estrace. My killer are BC pills, I cannot and will not take them for anything after my last few tries. I am actually doing a totally natural transfer with no supportive meds except for progesterone which I will start the day of transfer. Well, I'm also taking baby aspirin and I will take medrol the week of my transfer. But, otherwise it is a natural cycle. It is my RE's recommendation since my last DE transfer failed. Ah well, we can only but try right? I'll watch your posts.
:)
No meds how lovely, just your natural cycle....sigh.....that would be nice.  Good luck on your transfer next week.  The countdown is on for me.  First to get past the US and get a green light for Monday.  I'll let you know how it goes.
mandaszoo commented on journey2motherhood's status
journey2motherhood, and Jewels63 commented on mhv's status
Nov 20
journey2motherhood Taking the boys to see Sant... Comment
Nov 20