TTC Over 45 User Group
Really feint line
About This Group:

For all us woman 45 or almost 45 trying to conceive. Weather it be natural or with the help of fertility treatments.

Founded by plumber43 on February 13, 2011
61 members

Really feint line

My cycles have been about 28 days but I am now 2 1/2 weeks late for my AF.  Had some pink discharge last week that I noticed when I wiped but thought it might be my AF arriving, then nothing.  I woke up this morning feeling nauseous and was convinced I had eaten something that didn't agree with me but I just took a test and got a really feint 2nd line.  I don't know if I am imagining it or not, tried to take a photograph of it but i can't get my camera to focus on it!  I don't know if I dare to hope!  I need to get my DH to look at it and tell me if its real or not!

I was about to send an email to somebody before lunch to tell them that we had decided to go to Spain for DEIVF but decided I would wait and do a test first.  We have been trying for almost 3 years and this is the first time I have seen anything.  I need to buy another test and do it with my FMU tomorrow morning.  

Fingers crossed x
Very short lived joy, having an early miscarriage which is understandable given my age.  We are now putting everything in motion for donor eggs in Spain in the next couple of months, Hopefully that will work for us.

We set the wheels in motion for a donor in Mexico. I had 3 blastocysts implanted this past Sunday.

I hope it works for you and me...

M.
ooooh, fingers crossed, let me know how it goes

Julie
I am so sorry to read of your miscarry... trust me I know, it feels like your heart is being ripped out of your chest.
But alas, stay positive and remember how very lucky you are to have the loved ones you do.  Good luck and never give up!
Thinking of you
Carrie
journey2motherhood We are increasing Michaels ... Comment
39 mins ago
journey2motherhood commented on journey2motherhood's status
40 mins ago
Jewels63 commented on Jewels63's status