TTC after Mirena User Group
What are you using to TTC??
About This Group:

For women who have had the Mirena removed and are trying to conceive. It's hard finding someone who is going through exactly what you are. This is a place for women to come together so we can compare and contrast. What are you using or going by? BBT, CM, OPKs?

Founded by Stef110 on October 16, 2011
10 members

What are you using to TTC??

I have been trying to use BBT, CM and OPKs. I have trouble getting my temperature first thing in the morning sometimes because I already have 3 children. So I know I haven't been tracking it properly.

I have been using OPKs for about the past 12 days and they have all been stark negative. I have had "no test line" at all. I am currently on CD21. (That is if the bleeding after removal counted as my AF). There has only been a control line. I have been checking twice a day. Usually trying around 2 and somewhere between 10pm-12am. But every once in awhile I try FMU just to check since it's been completely negative.

I can say that I have had way less discharge since having Mirena removed. I keep waiting to see EWCM but I haven't seen any yet.

What are you using?
Tags: TTC, CM, OPK, bbt
Stef110 Boys are 14 months, crazy! Comment
Mar 22
victoriaglen joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 20
linewife2010 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 06