2nd Miscarriage
Hi ladies! I had a miscarriage on July 23rd 2010 and yesterday I just found out I was pregnat and I was having a miscarriage! My husband and I have tried over a year to get pregnant and we did but unfortunally I never noticed since I am not regular and I din not had any symptoms. We don't have any kids yet, we are trying for our first child. We just got married and we want to start a family. But I am scared of not being able to have a normal pregnancy. Has anyone had two miscarriages and still have a normal pregnancy and succesful I am so scare.! please ladies Help Me.!
Im so sorry honey...i had my first miscarriage in Oct 2008 got pregnant in Feb 2009 3 months after my d&c ending up having a healthy baby boy...just had my second miscarriage in Oct 2011 this was a natural miscarriage we are in the process of ttc again and hoping for the best...im sure you will be able to carry a child and i wish you the best and with the new year maybe a new miracle...sprinkling loads and loads of baby dust on you :)