Aa
A
A
Close
1347128 tn?1333813896
2nd Miscarriage
Hi ladies! I had a miscarriage on July 23rd 2010 and yesterday I just found out I was pregnat and I was having a miscarriage! My husband and I have tried over a year to get pregnant and we did but unfortunally I never noticed since I am not regular and I din not had any symptoms. We don't have any kids yet, we are trying for our first child. We just got married and we want to start a family. But I am scared of not being able to have a normal pregnancy. Has anyone had two miscarriages and still have a normal pregnancy and succesful I am so scare.! please ladies Help Me.!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1900942 tn?1462425060
Im so sorry honey...i had my first miscarriage in Oct 2008 got pregnant in Feb 2009 3 months after my d&c ending up having a healthy baby boy...just had my second miscarriage in Oct 2011 this was a natural miscarriage we are in the process of ttc again and hoping for the best...im sure you will be able to carry a child and i wish you the best and with the new year maybe a new miracle...sprinkling loads and loads of baby dust on you :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
TTC after Miscarriages Community Resources