TTC after Miscarriages Community
Cycle Buddies - 5/10

MedHelp's TTC after Miscarriages community.

Cycle Buddies - 5/10

Two BFP's in one week!  Now that's a good way to get the ball rolling!

peterjl/Mary - CD 46
faith_n_love - 14 DPO
nunu - 12 DPO
Queenspade/Jenn - 10 DPO
lori0615 - CD 27
Erica - CD 27
scienceteacher/Jen - CD 26
rachjas0623 - 5 DP IUI
GMB/Gina - CD 20
hopeful1981 - CD 18
7preg3b - CD 16
texasangel - 1 DP IUI
nmenyo/Nicole - CD 14
bam/bridgette - CD 14
jennymin867 - CD 14
Dmarie/Dana - CD 7
Maisah3TTC4 - CD 7
natalie910 - CD 8
smr/Lori - CD 4
Debs40 - CD 1
Steph - chillin

The preggers list just keep getting longer and longer.  Will Mapes make it to 40 weeks????

mapes/Melissa - 33 W / Boy / 6/22/09
kc1021 - 29 W / Girl
Tiger63 - 28 W
Dani - 28 W / Boy
pat4rod/Patty - 26 W / Boy / 8/20/09
CacyMichelle - 24 W / Girl
Munter - 24 W
Ashmcc - 22 W / Girl
Latrice - 21 W / Girl
avik7/Anna - 21 W
kgokgo/Niki - 16 W
StephNP09 - 15 W
nickswife/Gigi - 15 W / 11/1/09
BP0629/Brandy - 14 W
melo1224 - 14 W / 11/10/09
hazeleyes/Amanda - 13 W
cari227 - 12 W / 11/25/09
popcorn/Julie - 11 W / 11/29/09
lynsey81 - 10 W
elisha123 - 10 W
LadyM84/Lisa - 10 W
mikaleen/Aileen - 10 W
YogaChick/Mira - 5 W!!! (stick and grow baby, sitck and grow!!!)
youme123/Leigh - BFP!!!

It appears that the April seeds that have been planted are now starting to take root.  I expect there to be more BFP's coming right along this week :)
Bridgette- Terrific job as usual! Now if I can just get to the bottom of the other list!

To Everyone.......Happy Mother's Day!
Bridgette-- Can I bribe you to get to the bottom of the list? LOL! Here's hoping the trend continues and we see more BFP's rolling in :) Congrats Mira and Leigh :) YAY!

Happy Mothers Day everyone :) Had a great day myself, DD made me a card and I didn't have to lift a finger today :) We went to see the new Star Trek movie tonight, so good :)
(I know, I'm such a nerd, lol :P) DD kept yelling "Happy Mudder's Day Mommy!" at me all day long! She's too funny :)

Hope you're all doing well :) I've got yoga tomorrow, but I'm going to try to get on for a while, I miss you all :)
hi everyone just wanted to let you know I have my second prenatal visit tomorrow and the doc said we should be able to hear the heartbeat, I'm so nervous but excited. Thanks for everyone's support!
BAM-- thanks a million for the new thread (and for finally getting me on the right list!!)

Cari-- good luck tomorrow!  Less than 200 days to go, that's got to feel good!

Who is next to POAS?  I see lots of ladies in the "should I or shouldn't I zone" -- I'm sending baby dust your direction! BTW, my RE prefers the $Store tests-- says they are just as good as the expensive ones & you can buy more : )

I'm finishing up a paper and getting ready for a final exam so I'll apologize in advance if I'm MIA a bit this week... plus, after my most recent freak-out, DH is threatening to shut down our internet so I can't obsess any more... it seems some genius has calculated the average rate that HCG should double to indicate a healthy pregnancy and my rate is on the slow end of the good range... this of course sent me into a tail-spin yesterday (when I should have been working on my paper & enjoying yesterday's positive test results).. sooooo, if I'm not around, he's pulled the plug for my own good!!  Next blood test is Tues or Wed and I'm going to try my hardest to not even ask for the number.  I'm focusing on enjoying every bit of this for as long as it lasts!

Hugs to you all!  

thanks bam!  looks great, as usual.

i would just ask for thought and prayers in this 2ww.  i don't feel very positive at all.  this was our first injectable cycle and i still only had one follicle.  they did the hcg trigger on friday at noon and then IUI on saturday at 10am.  i think it was WAY too soon.  i think i actually o'ed yesterday at noon.  we did bd sat night and twice yesterday, so i am hoping that it worked.  i am very frustrated and i feel like i just did the iui for nothing.  so...prayers that i can think positive.  i am also trying to not test this time around!  i am feeling good now, but we are only 2 dpiui!!

congrats to all the bfp...and i agree, what will it take to get us on the bottom of the list??
Good morning everyone.  It is exciting to see the list growing, but I hope everyone gets added soon!!!   I hope all the mothers had a great day yesterday.

I had a funny experience that I just had to share.  My mom, grandmother, sister, and I went to afternoon tea yesterday because my mom had been wanting to do it for a while.  Well during the afternoon, we were talking about pregnancy (especially since my stomach was just hanging out there and prevented me from enjoying some champagne- no complaints), and my grandmother starts laughing.  My sister is telling a story about a few of her friends who had done in vitro.  My grandmother (who is NOTORIOUS for telling wildly inappropriate things) says that there's no reason to spend thousands of dollars on fertility treatments because she KNOWS how to cure infertility.  She says with a smile that the way you get pregnant is to climb into the backseat of any 1950s-1960s car.  She said to GUARANTEE it just make sure that you do it right about the time that your parents expect you to be home.  I busted out laughing and immediatley thought that I would have to tell you this story.  I guess if you're willing to try anything :)  Take care ladies, and have a great week!!!
bam..,thanks so much for the list.....yes....lets keep on adding to the list~
Happy Monday.  I hope everybody had a lovely Mother's Day.

mapes - that story is too funny :)  Do you think we could get the same results in a 2004 Mercury Mountainer - LOL.  Otherwise the only thing I have that old in my house is my DH ;p

texasangel - I'm sending lots of little prayers and positive vibes your way!!

Lori - since you have a pretty consistent 28 day cycle, you most likely O around CD 14, so I would say use the pre-ssed from CD 11 on through CD 16 or 17 to be on the safe side.  Good luck!  I hope that's just the little push that they swimmers need.  I'm going to pick mine up tonight after work.

I expect to get a + OPK tomorrow and O on Wednesday.  I already feel some "rumblings" down there, so I hope that means my ovaries are ready to produce multiple plump follies!
Hi! I'm such a dork!!! I just wrote on the old thread!

Melissa- LOL! What a cute story! I should get on line and start looking for a 1950-60 car and get started! Desperate times call for desperate measures!

Erica- glad you had a good day! Your DD is so precious!

Cari- good luck today and let us know how it goes!

Mira- Glad to see you at the bottom of the RIGHT list! LOL

Texasangel- Sending prayers your way}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Hey everyone just wanted to let you know that we heard the baby's heartbeat today and it was going strong. I feel a little better now after hearing the heartbeat. They said that everything sounds great. We even got to record the heartbeat on my husband's cell phone. Anyways I hope everyone is doing great and good luck to all.
Hey everyone- I'm now on Cd 47 and no af yet.  I took progesterone for 10 days- ending on Saturday and now am just waiting for AF to arrive.  I haven't had this long a cycle for awhile.  I've had a lot of PMS symptoms- so will be relieved when it finally comes.  Hope everyone had a great mothers day!
Bridgette - Awesome job as always!

Cari - That's wonderful news!

Lori & Bam - good luck with the pre-seed.  I think next time I am going to buy the tube and not the prefilled applicators - although hoping a don't need a next time.  It seems like there is a lot in the tube.

Texasangel - It only takes one follicle.

Mapes - Hilarious!  Now where to find an old car??

Good Luck to all the POASers this week!
Hi all-I hope everyone had a terrific mother's day!  I haven't been on all weekend and had to check in quickly before I get to work.  It was nice to see me at the bottom of the list, I have to say - thank you ;)  I am exhausted and nauseas and blah today.  Just thrilled about it, though!  I hope that May brings some especially beautiful flowers to us all! :)  To all bding, in the tww or waiting until the next cycle, love to you all and I think wonderful thoughts all day for you.  To those pg, love to you all and I send warmth to those bellies!
Morning everyone! The sun is shining bright in PA!

Cari- Glad to see that everything went well at the Dr.'s, I bet your listening to that H/B every 5 seconds!!

Jenny- I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the pre-seed helps to answer my prayers! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you don't need it!

Leigh- glad to see that your exhausted and nauseous  (j/k)lol Hope your feeling well!
I have been playing the heartbeat to everyone even if they don't really care to hear it. Good luck I hope it's your month, as well as many others!
Cari - that's so cute about the h/b =)

Jenny - I picked up my pre-seed last night.  I saw that they had 2 different kinds.  The ones already in the prefilled applicators or a tube that comes with applicators.  I was torn over which one to get.  The tube seemed complicated (although I didn't even look at it), so I went with the prefilled ones.

Still no + OPK yet, but I'm in so much pain this morning, that O'ing has to iminent.  I will be jumping on DH as soon as I get home :)  The most disappointing thing about this cycle is I've had ZERO EWCM!  Not even just a tiny little bit.  Guess it's a good thing I picked up the pre-seed, but wondering if I should go back to EPO next cycle?
Cari- I'd be doing the same thing! I'd probably have it set as my ringtone! LOL

Bridgette- Here's to pre-seed! I have to get mine this week but now i'm not sure what one to get! I can always do eeny-meeny-miny mo!
smr08: get ready for this month!  I spread loads of baby dust...

Cari: I love that your DH could record the hb.  That brought tears to my eyes.  I hope and pray I get to hear that in a month's time or so.

mapes: that story you told is hilarious!  Gotta love family...

bam:  here's to multiple plump follies this week!  Today or tomorrow?  :)  Good luck and of course, loads of baby dust thrown your way!

texasangel: I am hoping and praying for you that this is your month.  Keep your chin up and keep coming here for love and support when you are feeling down.  You are strong!!!

yogachick: hang in there, and I totally understand the obsession thing.  I have to admit that I took another HPT today to make sure I was still pg.  I have had all the symptoms, but I just sometimes go crazy thinking.  If only I could get in to see my doc before the end of the month.  I sometimes think too much access to information can be detrimental to our well-being.  Especially when it comes to being pg.  I am scared enough as it is, but when I read things on the net that probably need to be explained better by a professional, I go insane.  Take a deep breath, and your bean is sticking!

EricaB: thank you for your well-wishes.  If only bribes worked, right?  I will be thinking of you.
youme...what was oyu method this month..i keep posting this in the wrong thread
Lori - the only reason I wouldn't get the prefilled ones is because there is way too much in there.  It even says on the directions to wipe away the excess.  So I was thinking from an economical standpoint, the tube would be better.  I think as far as filling the applicator it works the same as any other over-the-counter creams do.
Hi! I actually responded in your dr. appt. post.  Two super long replies (sorry).  Let me know if you need me to repost to you.  Believe me - no super magical method.  Always do OPKs and bd 1-2 days after AF stops until 2 days after a + OPK.  Works well for me.  Let me know if you don't get the post.  I've had problems before where I've posted, and they don't make it.
Good morning ladies.

I have just been catching up on the posts.. good to see happy news from everyone!!

Bam, I just wanted to wish you some extra luck for this cycle.. get busy with the pre-seed and if you dare ...the softcup after for extra measures!!! Sorry about the CM issue. I have the same problem on Clomid... I know adgal (amanda) has come off her clomid as she is convinced that clomid gives her hostile CM. I think that the pre-seed should help combat that though as it gives the little swimmers a barrier and something to swim in? I do take EPO up until CD14 which I do find helps a little teeny bit but nothing fabulous! Maybe it might be an idea to swig on that medicine bottle of cough medicine over the next few days?

Lots of love to our pregnant ladies... I am keeping you in my prayers that your first trimester speeds past and you can relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy

Much love to everyone on the stressful 2WW and hugs to everyone approaching the 2WW... Prayers are going up that we get some miracles this month! Good luck xx
hey just thought I'd check in...
CD 10 for me and I'm trying to go with the SPEP this cycle but I'm a little apprehensive about the OPK's.  I know some people dont like them and some swear by them but I think there are far too many rules involved!  And I can't possibly go 4 hours without peeing....I only made it 2 1/2 today!!!  Well, I guess I'm just going to have to bd everyday all day and then there shouldn't be an excuse right??  Yeah...like I have energy for that!!  
I am hoping this will be my month....it will be 3 months since the m/c tomorrow.....makes my heart still sad....
Hi Everyone! Boy it's been pretty quiet around here.

Jenny- I have to get to the store before the weekend to get mine, i'm gonna see what they have and figure it out then. Hope it works for us!

Dana- I just read your post and started thinking, May 17th it will be 7 months since I lost my son, it seems like it was yesterday:(
Hi Everyone,
What great news to have 2 BFP in one week!
I had my u/s yesterday and it went really well. I was in there for at least 20 minutes and I saw the little peanut moving around, it looked like it was doing "the worm". It is already 5cm long with a heart beat of 168. I got a great picture. I could see the arms, legs, nose, mouth and some facial features. It was so exciting.
Julie- what great news! Will you be posting a pic?

Well I just had a good laugh, I was just on my tracker and noticed that I always forget to check off when we bd,  anyone that looks at it is probably wondering how the h*ll I'm gonna get a BFP if I never bd!LOL I'll have to try and remember this time around!
Popcorn: I want to see that picture!  I hope you can post it. I am so happy for you.

DMarie: Hi - haven't talked in a while! I am one of those that swears by the OPKs.  I know it's hard to go 4hours without using the bathroom, which is why I always do them first thing in the morning when I wake up (that's usually around 5:30 or 6am).  But, sure, bding every day all day is definitely a great alternative (LOL).  Could you imagine?  You made me think, too.  I get choked up thinking about my loss - its edd was my birthday in November.  Sigh.  Hang in there, because you're in the active cycle, and this could be your month!  

Lori: bd baby, bd
Well I just got home from the REI (had to do some shopping afterwards)- the visit went ok.  I spent more time talking with the MA (I know her from the old clinic I worked at) and the med student.  Dr. Lebovic came in and said basically the only thing they can try next is Letrozole ($140 a month) with timed intercourse.  I had to bring up the fact the DF had low morphology on the first S/A (he seemed unaware even though he had the numbers right in front of him- had me nervous) and whether he thought me producing more eggs would truly help anything.  He thought about it a moment and took it back- he said he wants another S/A done at their clinic.  He said then if the morphology was low he recommends the IUI with Letrozole.  If his morphology is at an ok level then they want me to do the Letrozole with timed intercourse PLUS the 14 day ultrasound just to make sure I won't be the next "octomom".  The doc spent MAYBE ten minutes with me.  

Then the nurse came in and went over pricing- which I guess isn't too bad but can be a shocker to see on paper and the fact you have to pay in full before the procedure.  I told the nurse that we will have to wait a few months to prepare the money and she told me that was fine because "You're still young anyway!"  Wasn't sure how to react to that...

She also told me the first IUI and Letrozole will be more or less them getting to know my body and how I react to the medication- she said chances are I will have to do this more than once.  Though she said a few women do get pregnant on the first shot.

So I guess we will just take it from here and pray it happens naturally.

Good Luck at yours on the 19th!
That sounds pretty much like the exact same speal that I got.  Starting with the timed intercourse, where they wanted me to do the shot so we knew exactly when I would O.  The pricing for the Letrozole, must be for brand name.  I got the Femera at Shopko for $30, and Salih was the one who called in the script for me.  Did they give you the big binder of info?

Gosh, now I'm worried that they might not let me go straight to IUI.
Yep, I got the binder plus a folder.  Lebovic was willing to start everything  my next cycle (it starts the 20th) so I would think you would be ok.
Hopeful...it still amazes me the complacency that these physicians/nurses have with patients sometimes.  I mean, this is like our whole life and existence ttc and they sometimes seem like they are so un-interested....who cares if you are 25 or 45!!! I just wish it seemed like they cared more...

Youme...it would be so much easier to do it first thing in the morning but I thought you weren't supposed to...it says not to use the first morning urine on the box that I have....
I'm sorry to make everyone think of their sad moments....
must be hard to have the edd of your loss on your birthday....I had the m/c the day before Valentine's day so that holiday is ruined for me now...
Anyway....guess there's nothing we can do but move on......it will all be a little bit easier if I get that bfp this month.......

I had my meeting about medications today.  I don't think I will be able to do what they want.  They want me to take Clomid, Tamoxifen to stim the ovaries, then take ceftin, mucinex, vitamin b6, green tea supplements and omega 3 to help with mucus.  In addition to all that, I have to take Dexamethasone and the use estrogen and progesterone vag creams.  I can't afford all those meds right now- plus having u/s x2 and blood work frequently.  I guess we'll just have to hope something wonderful happens soon.  Anyone else have to take that many meds to conceive?  I've used Clomid in the past, but not all the other stuff.
Oh tell me about it.  The Med Student was soooooo much more interested that the actual Doctor..and come to find out he is the Medical Director.  Kind of Sad if you ask me.  The nurse really took me off guard with the "You're still young.." comment..I felt like saying "Yes I am 'younger' but my DF isn't plus we have been trying almost 2.5 years!  Clearly something is NOT working".  I mean give me some credit.  
Hopeful1981 - The "you're still young" comment is total doo doo!  You would think a nurse in a fertility clinic would be more sensitive.  After 2.5 years, the clock just ticks louder and louder.

Mary - WOW that sounds like alot of meds!!  You'll be too busy popping pills and getting poked for b/w to even have time to BD.
Hopeful...I tried changing drs after the m/c because I was so disappointed on how my physician handled the m/c.  So I already had a consultation with a new dr. and I wasn't overly impressed with her either....she did sit down and talk to me but didn't really give me much help.  

Mary....wow....I wouldn't be able to keep all of that stuff straight....and I suppose on top of that they are telling you to "not stress" and "relax"!!!  Right???  Whatever....lol.....my new dr. suggested taking a "vacation"!!!!  I wanted to laugh in her face so bad....like, you give me the money, honey, and I'll go anywhere if you think that's what's going to get my my bfp!!!  
morning ladies sorry havent been on much lately ats all been pretty much the same my way not had alot to say :) i finally got a date for my scan on the 4th of june , yeyyyygot a little bump but havent felt sick as much the last few days which is making me worry a little , well alot actually, i'm so scared i'm going to go for the scan and there will be nothing in there just an empty sac it happend to my auntie. i will just have to wait these last few weeks to find out , i wont be able to feel properly excited till i see it moving around or hear its little heart beat. :)
Hi everyone, just checking in to say hi. Hope everyone is doing well.

Well, we're in the bd phase right now...we started earlier than last month, maybe it will pay off!

Lisa, I can't wait until you get that scan, I know you'll feel so much better once that is behind you :)

Dana, you know how I feel about opk's but maybe I didn't use them right...so it looks like we're going to be doing a lot of bd just to cover all bases...lol

Julie, can't wait to see some pics!!

Hi ladies,
I won't be able to put the picture up 'cause I don't know anyone who has a scanner.
I wish I could share it with you all.
I hope you all have a good weekend.
I'm going to do some maternity shopping, so I am excited for that.
Talk soon.
Hi ladies! TGIF!!! Things have been so hectic lately, I haven't been on too much. I've been charting my BBT (as you all know) and my temps have stayed up, so it looks as though I O'd this cycle :) I'm so excited to know that I did :) I've been exhausted this past week so, I've been going to bed early a lot, but it's just not helping. I also think I'm coming down with a sinus cold. Should I stay away from cold meds, just in case?

Julie, glad to see things are going well for you :) YAY!!
I'd stay away from them, Erica.  Just stick with tylenol and the saline nasal spray.  I hope you caught that egg!
Thanks Aileen :)  Fingers crossed! I'm feeling quite off, so who knows... :) Definately going to take some tylenol before bed. Too much Wii tonight...I can't believe I'm still up, it's almost 11:00. Gotta go to bed :)
Good night Ladies :)
Good morning ladies :) I feel like a bag of s*** today! I had little to no sleep last night (DD came into bed with us, again) and my throat is SO sore! I might have to walk DD to her ballet class this morning and I'm not sure I have it in me right now. DH has gone to pick up his race kit for the marathon, but there are 9,000 ppl who need to do that too, plus he's running for the arthritis society so he's got to go to another booth too. Fingers crossed he'll get back in time, or we might not make it to ballet! We had to bribe DD to at least "try" to stay in her class. The deal is, if she tried to have some fun (that's all I want!) then she can get the Disney Princess horn for her bike that she wants! LOL! Here's hoping it works!

Anyhoo...I'm going to pick up some tests today. Aileen, when did you get your BFP? Was it at 9 DPO? Do you think I'd be pretty safe to test soon? I'm feeling very ttc dumb today...can't remember any info at all!

Ok, gotta get some coffee into me....nectar of the Gods...Mmmm....
Erica...i was 8 DPO, but it was lucky i think.  I would wait until tomorrow at the earliest...it seems to me that most people who test early get pretty accurate results at 12DPO or later.  How do you feel?
go erica..lets add to the list with a bfp..blessings and prayers for u
Aileen....to be honest, I feel pregnant. But, who knows....I did do a test, and don't want to sound like a broken record, but there's a faint line, more so than I've seen in a long time...it's become more pronounced since it's dried, but it's way past the 10 minute time limit. So, who knows. I'm going to hold my pee for a while and I'm going to test in the morning too, but the waiting now is going to kill me...
I have my fingers crossed for you and I can't wait to see your name on the bottom of the preggers list!
Erica..it's ok if you sound like a broken record...one of these times that line is going to come up nice and dark!  Positive thinking!
Hi ladies,

I really miss you all. Not having a computer at home makes me so sad.

Bam I am CD 4 now.

The soy did help I ovulated on CD 17 that is early for me. My usual is CD 23.

I will be doing the soy again this month. Started it yesterday and will be doing it cd 3-7 like last month and doing OPK too.

Hi everyone! I've been a little busy over the weekend but have a few minutes before dinner so I thought i'd drop in.

Julie- wish we were able to see your pic:( Oh well, Happy Shopping:)

Erica- I have my fingers crossed sooooooo hard for you!

LoriO- nice to see you around!
Hello lovely ladies!!  I haven't had much time to be posting, but I'm always around and following along :)

So, I've been super busy at work - UGH!!! - and I'm trying to finish up all my spring cleaning and misc projects at home.  I start back to school on 5/27!  I took some really easy classes this semester, hoping to eliminate any undesired stress, if that's possible.  I have my appt with the RE tomorrow to discuss what our next steps are going to be.  I'm starting to get cold feet about the IUI.  My DH's teeth took more money out of my medical savings plan than I initially anticipated, which means we will have to start dipping into our personal savings.  And in this economy, that makes me pretty nervous.

I'm so happy to see that all the preggers are doing well.  And to all the TTC'ers, best of luck and keep it fun!  Even when I'm silent, you are all still in my thoughts and prayers.

I realize I missed starting the new list yesterday, but I just didn't have it in me until we could add another BFP to the bottom.  So we are going to wait it out another week and I pray that we have some fantastic news for next weekend.
hi all-it seems like we are all so busy these day!  Me included.  Just wanted to say hi to all you lovely ladies.

DMarie: I saw your note about the test, and not only did the opks I got say testing is best with FMU, so did the hpts.  I must have gotten the ones that say that.  I know they are all kind of different.  I would just stick with the directions for your particular test, because it could read differently than the ones I used.  Keeping my fingers crossed for you and everyone else!

I am feeling quite sick, almost all day long these days.  Thankfully DS is taking 2+ hour naps in the afternoons, so I can pretty much loaf on the couch for that while.  Today I am working from home and just caught a quick one hour rest upstairs.  My FIL is going to eventually get suspicious.  Can't tell him yet!  Next Tues is my first scan, and I'm scared stiff.  Keep me and my wee one in your prayers.  

Love and peace to all today.
Hi Everyone! Thought i'd drop in to see if theres any new BFP's.

Bridgette- Good luck at the RE today.

Leigh- Sorry your feeling sick, but thats a good thing!LOL I'll be praying for you and your little one.
Hi Everyone!  Sorry I've been MIA.  I had my final paper due for one class and a final exam in the other last week.  It was nearly impossible to focus when all I wanted to do was pregnancy research!  

BAM-- numbers are mixed re: the success of IUI.  My guess is since it's the point of entry for a lot of people who may need more intervention, the success numbers are a little lower than maybe they should be.  For me, the monitoring so we knew exactly when I O'd was the critical part. We had luck with the first IUI and the next 2 with meds got us nowhere... it's a tough call.  

Leigh-- Love every minute of it, that's my mantra!  We were scheduled for our first u/s on Monday but I'm going early ; )

Lori-- funny you mention soy... my RE suggested I eat soy before O too.  She said there haven't been any good studies but she's suspicious that there might be a correlation.  

Erica-- please, please, please!  Girl I'm pulling for you.  

I'm having some cramping & had some spotting yesterday.  We called the Dr. this morning and she's so sweet she's letting me do the u/s tomorrow 5 days early!  We may not see a h/b this early but at least I'll know if I'm repeating the m/c pattern-- and we'll know if we've got more than one potential bean ; )
OH Mira - I've got full prayer mode going for you big time.  I just know that your little bean(s) will be sticky.  I can't wait to hear about the u/s tomorrow.  I know what that finals week is like, it's a killer!  Are you almost done with your college carreer?  I'm not even close . . .
Mira, I left you a note on your tracker. My prayers are with you. I'm sure your little one or ones are just fine and i'm happy to know that they got you in for an u/s early. Let us know how everything goes...............Lori
Hi girls! Guess who?!? I haven't been on here in...oh forever & boy am I behind! I can't believe how big the BFP list is! Thats awesome!!! I'm officially at the 16wk point *yay* still trying to relax & assure myself that all is well. I go back to the dr on June 1st & its bugging the MIL & my mom because if I had it a week or 2 later they could tell us what it is. I keep telling them it doesn't matter, its going to be a healthy baby. :-) I hope you all are doing well & I do miss chatting w/you. Things are just crazy busy right now & i'm still feeling way beyond drained.
Bridgette-thanks for keeping me on the cycle buddy list even tough i've been MIA. *hugs*
Brandy..you have to be the busiest woman I know.  I would never be able to keep up with all you do.  I went with DD to the amusement park, and spent 5 hours there and I couldn't keep my eyes open when i got home.  Then I'm just cranky and mean.  

Steph...where are you?  

Bridgette...when you make the list next week I'll just about be out of the first trimester!

Lori..it's TOO hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brandy- nice to see you around! We missed you!

Aileen- I'M LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steph- I'm wondering the same thing????
Brandy - I would never take a BFP off, just because they went MIA :)

Mira - I'm praying that everything is ok.
Bridgette- I just wanted to tell you....I have a green pair of pj's! They're light green with white polka dots! I only have one problem with them, if I don't get my BFP real soon I will be your "sweat" pea!!!! They're fleece! LOL
Hi Ladies....Hope all is well in TTC land....lol.....

Lori....how's the bding going??

I finally got a +OPK today on day 17.  I am excited and relieved....I am just happy all of my PIAC efforts did not go to waste!!  So now the race is really on.....and I have no energy tonight but I've gotta find it somewhere!!  
Mira - I know everything went fabulous today, but please let us know...

Lori/Bam - Did yall try the pre-seed this month?

Dana - You better get on it!  LOL.

Oops, apparently I had an old MD login I had forgotten about (tigger867).  I was reading the post thinking that sounds like what I wrote.  Some days I feel like I am going crazy!
good morning everyone , wow i cant believe how quiet this thread has been lately :( where is everyone ??
I'm doing good i'm 10 weeks now and still nervous 2 weeks today till i go for my scan i'm counting down the days , praying it's all ok i had a bad cold lately which is making me cough alot and it makes my belly tight , i just can't wait till i know whats going on down there , i just want to be able to relaxe a little better with this pregnancy , i know your proberly thinking but your 10 weeks thats a good thing but my auntie didnt find out she had a blighted ovum untill she was 12 weeks so i am paranoid but i'm not one of those people that think it will never happen to me , i posted a pic on my profile of my 9 1/2 week bump .
anyways hope your all ok . i hope you all catch your golden egg very soon xx
Jenny - LOL I was wondering who that Tigger person was :)  We did use the pre-seed the one time after I O'd, so I'm pretty sure it won't make any differance.  Our timing was so off, I'm just waiting for dear 'ol AF to show.

Aww Lisa - what a cute baby bump!  I can't wait till you see your little bean too :)
Jenny- I went to 2 Rite-Aids in my area and neither of them had it so it looks like i'll have to order it on line for next month(hopefully I won't need it!)There is one more store but it's not as close so maybe i'll call and see if they have it first.

Lisa- I'm going right over to see the pics of your bump!! I can't wait for you to post pics of your little bean after your scan! (((hugs)))

Bridgette- This TTC stuff is really hard, I wish there was an easier way;) I did wear my green pj's lastnight! LOL
Lori - diffenently call the Rite-Aid and ask if they have it, so you don't have to waste your time driving out there if you don't need to.  I wore my green pj's too :)
Hey Ladies... Thanks for all your good wishes!  You're all so sweet and I really appreciate that you understand the root of the worrying.  

My fabulous RE let me do the u/s early & I'm so glad because it turns out everything looked good (she saved me 5 days of stress)... and we saw a little flicker of a h/b!!  I'm measuring 5w5d which is a day behind (I think) but the RE said she wasn't concerned at this point.  My HCG went from 3155 to 14,000 in 4 days which is also a good sign.  And, I found out I don't have to buy my own u/s machine (not that I could, but I understand why rich people do!) because I get to go in every week during the first trimester -- I had no idea that was even an option but I'm so happy about it!

Anyway, keep sleeping in those green PJs-- you never know, that may have made the difference here ; )  Lori, just turn the a/c really cold!!

Dana-- good luck!  

Anyone get an update from Erica?
Bridgette- It's not to far but i'm calling as soon as I get home and if they have it i'm there! Maybe i'll even try it tonight, i'm CD15 !

Mira- I'm soooo happy that everything is fine and you got to see that amazing little flicker! I'll be in those green pj's again tonight, they're on the clothes line right now!!
YogaChick...How exciting!  The first scan is the worst just waiting to see the heart flicker, and such a relief when you see it.  Congratulations!
Yogachick that is wonderful news!

I think I am out this month.  I've started cramping super bad so I know it is just a matter of time.  So frustrated today.

Lori & Bam I was hoping that the pre-seed was the answer, but not this cycle.  Hope it works for you Lori.  Bam I think you should use it in June and wait til things are less stressful to do the IUI.  Good Luck with whatever you decide.  You know you have the support of this group.

SSBD to all.
Well I'm 13DPO and expecting AF on Wednesday. I've managed not to test so far, and since the COW is only 2 days away, I think I'll be able to hold out.

I still don't have it in me to start a new list until we can add a BFP to the bottom.  There are quite a few that are about to enter the TWW so XSSBD to all !! :)
Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a great Holiday weekend! It sure has been pretty quiet around here. Well i'm CD 19 and the wait is on, hopefully it will be worth it.

Jenny- Didn't have luck getting the pre-seed, I may just have to order it online(hopefully I won't have to)

Bridgette- I have my fingers crossed that your name will be "one" of the names at the bottom of the listXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hi everyone, it's really quiet around here. Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! Well I'm 8dpo and hoping I can hold out until 10dpo to test, we'll see. I've got a lot of hpts in there calling my name! Good luck to all those ttc and those with sticky beans :)
hey everyone bam , smr  n nat i'm routing for you this month i really hope to see all your names at the bottom of the new list :) i'm all good got a cold atm which is annoying as i keep coughing so hard and i'm worried its not good for the bean :( only got 9 days left till my scan woop woop can't wait x
Hi everyone - sorry for not being around.

I am going through a bit of a bad patch and having a tough time at the moment.

As you know I am always trying to be supportive and positive for everyone else here & as I don't have it in me at the moment I have been keeping a low profile.

I hope everyone is ok :)
Lisa - can't wait for your scan!  Hang in there.  Preggers get colds all the time, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Debs - I know just how you feel.  Much the same reasons for my low profile as well . . .

BBT dipped this morning, so I am sure that AF is just around the corner.  I will say that I sure have saved a lot of money on HPT's the last couple of months!  I'm just going to do EPO and pre-seed this coming cycle.  And try not to "try" - LOL.
Hi ladies...not much action around here....

I am officially into tww although time seems to have stopped!!  I'm dreading this wait...

Debs: I am sorry...I hope that you are maybe seeking someone to talk to about all of this...  

Nat:  Good luck tomorrow......
Hi ladies :) Sorry I've been MIA for a while. So much going on here I hardly have time to think. AF ended up showing her ugly head so I'm now on CD 6. At least I have an indication of when to start BD-ing this cycle and I know that I O'd last cycle so that's awesome :) Here's hoping that now that I'm temping I can get a DARK BFP soon :P I'm going to take it "easy" about ttc this cycle, not too much pressure or stress, you know? Anyhoo, hope all is well with everyone and hope to see some more BFP's soon :) Oh and good luck to all the ladies in the tww..I know how hard it is waiting...
Good morning ladies!

Erica - glad to see the BBT is working out for you.  Can't wait to see what this cycle brings!!  Any more plans to go back and see your dr, or are you just going with the flow?

As expected, the COW showed up this morning.  I can't say that I'm surprised.  Ah well, if at first you don't succeed, try try again :)
Bridgette, sorry to hear that witch showed up, I told her you weren't accepting visitors right now!! I think I'm just going to go with the flow for a little bit. My main concern was weither or not I was O ing and now I know that I did, at least for last cycle. It just seems like things might FINALLY be getting back on track after the m/c (last year!?).
Erica - I've had a "no vacancy" sign on my door for her, for longer then I care to remember - LOL.  Ah well, sooner or later she has to get tired of torturing me, right?  Can't wait to see what your temps show this month!  You now how addicted I am to looking at them :)  Is your DH taking a break from training for marathons?
Hi everyone, well..I got the dreaded BFN again. I tested at 10dpo so just waiting around for af to show. Not really sure what we're doing wrong...not a great feeling but we're gearing up for another try.

Take care all of you :)
Natalie...I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong!  There's just such a low percentage chance each month of everything working perfectly to conceive.  Especially if you've always conceived quickly, a couple extra months can be torture.  
Aw Natalie...I feel so bad about the BFN...but maybe AF won't show tomorrow...do you think you will do another test??  I am holding out at 8dpo...I have never felt time go so slowly......ugh....I really should wait another week to test but I might give in on Wednesday ....that will make me 14 dpo (the day that the SPEP says you can test after the +OPK) ....I'm not feeling really optimistic either....but who knows....so you're gonna give it a go again....i'll probably be right there with ya...give or take a week :)

Bridgette:  Sorry about AF......

Bridgette-- No more marathons til next year, but he will do a triathlon and a half-marathon...so, he'll still be doing a lot of training..I just started a 30-day challenge on the Wii and signed up for the 5K in June, so I think he's inspired me or some ****, lol!!
Thanks girls.
I guess you're right Aileen...I think since the m/c I have just been anticipating getting pg again and I really wish it would happen soon.  I've never been so impatient in my life. Well, maybe next time.

Dan, I have my fingers crossed for you...holding out is a good thing. I did test again today and still a BFN. I still have 6 tests left but tomorrow af is due so I'm just waiting for her to arrive. I'll have plenty of tests for next time though :)
Hi Everyone! Boy, I haven't been around in a few days and I forgot what cd i'm on! LOL Well, I'm cd 23 and just waiting to see if I'll be able to share some happy news with all of you(hopefully).

Bridgette- I'm always inspired by your attitude, and now that things are moving ahead for you I feel your BFP is not that far away.

Lisa- not to many days left! Hope your gonna post some pics, i've been waiting to see your little bean!

Natalie- hang in there! I still have a feeling we're gonna be belly buddies!
Well happy Saturday morning!  For a short week, it sure did seem to drag on forever.

Erica - what is the 30 day challenge you are doing on the Wii?  We have one and I was thinking about getting Wii Active.

Dana and Natalie - hang in there.  You really don't want me to start quoting statistics, now do you? LOL

Lori - You and your family have a special place in my heart right now.  I hope you are doing well and out of the sadness you get the good news that you are praying for.

And since I'm officially starting a new semester and back to the homework grind, I will be starting a new CB list today!
Bridgette:  Statistics??  NO I don't want to hear them...lol....:)  I am just waiting.....and waiting.....
I have heard good things about the Wii Active...I think I might be getting it tonight....I'll have to let you know.  It sounds like something I'd be able to continue even if I got pg.  I think you  can train at different intensities and stuff.  

Bridgette-- It's the EA Sports Active, and it's awesome!! It's way more physically involved compared to the Wii Fit, and you don't need to have a balance board (although, you can use it with the game, it's not necessary) The trainer that designed the workouts is Bob Green who worked with Oprah for a while. It's fun, so you want to keep going and it's not too intense but you see results. You work out 2 days on 1 day off and you can add other activities to your journal and it calculates the calories you've burned and all kinds of stuff! It's awesome :) I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone :) You can also just do preset workouts with different intensities, pick your trainer and pick your choice of music and everything!! Get it!! The reviews on it are amazing!!
Erica & Dana - I just got home from picking it up!!  I saw some really good reviews and it is cheaper then the balance board.  I think we should all do the 30 day challenge together.  It will help keep us motivated!!
Bridgette-- sounds good, I'm on my rest day today (still want to workout today though...it's that much fun!!) I really hope you like it :) It's pretty fun, even if the trainer commentary is a little lame ("your thighs are going to thank you for this"...LOL!!!) We'll have to start a 30 day challenge thread!! :P Let me know how you like it! :)
Good Morning Ladies. I hope everyone is doing ok.

Lisa I loved your scan pics... WELL DONE!!! I bet you are so happy and excited now.

Dana and Lori I am really sorry that this was not your month, I am sending you some strength and some hugs to keep you going and wil be cheering for you in the next cycle.

Nunu, Bam how are you both? Sorry for not being a good friend and keeping in touch - I have been laying low for a little while licking my wounds!

Steph not seen you around much - must be soon that your sister has her baby?

I have not been paying much attention to my cycle.. I think I am CD28 or somewhere near the end but have had no out of the ordinary or encouraging symptoms so not expecting any miraculous news this month. I have quit the fertitlity clinic and will be off the clomid once this cycle ends. It means I will go back to ovulating somewhere stupid in my cycle but at least I will only be releasing 1 egg each month.... it seems pointless wasting 3 or 4 mature eggs when the issue is my OH low count/motility & as I do not meet the criteria for IUI unless I want to sell my house then producing nice multiple fat eggs is just frustrating when I know the sperm is all swimming the wrong way or in circles & never actually getting to the egg! I feel that at least if we are both 'malfuctioning' I will be able to get rid of some of my anger!!!

Anyway - no point dwelling it won't change anything!! I will keep trying even though it seems pointless... but you never know!

Hugs and SSBD to everyone x x x