HCG Levels
Okay, so I couldn't wait until jan to find out what was going on. I went to the er today because I had some mild cramps/ stomach pains. The dr told me my cervix was closed. Then ordered me to have an u/s.
The tech wasn't really telling me anything so I had to wait the longest 30 minutes of my life. Well she came back and said there was a gestational sac present containing a yolk sac. (YAY) We have only gotten this far once, The last two pregnancies were ectopic. But what I am worried about is my HCG levels and the fact that she didn't see a fetal pole. My levels were 8391.50 is that normal? She wants me to come back in 2 or 3 weeks for a follow up. Shouldn't I be going every two days to see if my levels rise? Also I am 5 weeks which I told her and she confirmed saying the gestational sac is 1cm which is approximately 5 weeks of gestational age.