VITEX WORKS!!!!!!!!!!
Just wanted to let everyone know....Vitex (Chasteberry) is the best thing that has ever happened to me :) I took a test this morning..3rd pee of the day (10 DPO) and got a big ol' BFP!!!!!!! It came up right away! I had used a blue dye test a couple of days ago, and got a positive too, but I wanted to make sure that this was for real, as we all know my track record for blue dye tests....I'm shaking right now, I'm SO excited!!!!!!!!!!!! I definately recommend Vitex to everyone here!! It's awesome :) YAY!!!!!!!!
OMG! OMG! OMG!  SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!! YAY!!!!!!
Thanks sweetie :) This day is turning out to be a great one :) I finished a wedding cake this morning, then the BFP, now, as long as I can get the cake delivered in one piece and the roses go on ok, then today will be perfect!

I'm going to add the preg. tracker now to see when my due date will be...
CONGRATS!!! I saw your post and nearly fell off my chair :)  I couldn't be happier!! This is so awesome Erica xxx
Thank you so much :) I'm SO excited, and nervous!! Here's hoping this one sticks!!! I'm going to make a Dr's appt. on Monday. I want to know what my hcg levels are..
If you are going to go in and have your HCG checked, are you going to ask to get your progesterone checked too?
WOW! I am so happy for you....I was wondering what DPO you were when you tested...I'm 11dpo and getting the POAS urge...I'm not too hopeful but I just want to know...

yay Erica.... that is GREAT new!!!!!!!
WHOO HOO!!  Congratulations Erica!  Now we need a new CB thread for sure...it's been good luck for everyone Bridgette has put on the bottom!
I got a + on a blue dye test Friday, which was 9 DPO, and today I got the + on a FRER at 10 DPO :) I took a bunch of $ store tests and you can hardly see a line.

I'm trying to keep things a little quiet, so please try not to say too much on facebook..  Thanks! :)
Ahh!! I can put up a new ticker!!
YAY Erica I am soooo excited for you. :0) I cant stop smiling for you.
WHOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! This is soooooo exciting! I'm soo happy for you Erica, this is such great new(I think we needed some of that around here!) (((((((HUGS)))))))
YEAYYYYYYYYY Just saw your news!!!! Well done - thats the most wonderful news, after all you have been through with your never ending cycles its just fantastic. Congratualtions, I am really happy for you
Congrats!!
How much did u take pls let me know i want to try it...we have been trying for a while now and i have pcos.
I took 1 pill (pretty standard, not sure of the dose) twice a day (once in the am once in the pm) Don't take after O, though. You have to monitor with either OPK's or BBT. It takes a few months to really get into your system, but when it does, it helps to regulate your cycle, calm down pms and a load of other stuff! I really do credit vitex to me getting pregnant again. We'd been consciously trying to get preg. for over a year after our m/c, and it really did help. I had hugely long cycles, and some people suspected pcos, but I never did find anything out as it takes SO long to diagnose and we did get preg. again. I am now 18 weeks and almost due for my u/s. Good luck, hope this helps, and if you have any questions, just message me :)
Thanks for replying so quickly.. well i would really like to try it but i was talking to my Dr. and he said to wait cause i still have some meds in my system...and in jan or feb i would be going back to Gona-f so he said to wait but i would love to try it....I am glad you had a happy ending thought....YOu are a very lucky woman...and i so wish i could be in your shoes....I took for granted my last pregnancy....and now that we are trying its taking so long.