miracle!
awe...what was before me on the screen was breathtaking......all i could see was that little heart going a mile a minute....i cried...in such utter relief that a "baby" was there!!!!! it was an experience ill never forget! sono tech said baby is measuring what it should be...with a heartrate of 135.......yes.....right away ..i thought hmm..could it be a boy??? i dont care one bit...nor are we going to find out.....thank u all for supporting me....and still keep it hush on fb until u see me say something..then u can blab all ya want..lol...im going to wait another month for that! hugs to all
Congratulations!  What a wonderful feeling it is to see that flicker!
That's beautiful Gina!!  Brings tears to my eyes that you heard and saw a heartbeat :)

We're always very discrete on FB until the news is made public by the mommy-to-be.
I bet it was such a relief to see that heartbeat!!!! that will be the first thing I look for when I my first US after my BFP.... and for everyone after that!