TTC after Miscarriages Community
why the brown blood
About This Community:

MedHelp's TTC after Miscarriages community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

why the brown blood

hie i had a miscarrige on the 17th of september  breast are itchy  i have started  my period today and its not normal  because the blood is little and brownish in colour i am 22 years of age i have been married for 2 years now and ihavent had a baby yet
what could be the cause of the brown blood
thanks micky
Blank
1347128_tn?1333813896
Hi, do you have any pain?
I just started on thursday with pain like cramps, and yesterday I just had a miscarriage, it all started brown and then started being more like reddish and i just run into the emergency room with this horrible pain and while waiting I went to the restroom and I just saw in the toilet something like a small orange. I just had miscarried, they did ultrasounds and pregnancy test and It came out positive. this is my second miscarriage. Do a pregnancy test, so you can know what is going on.  And don't be afraid to go to the emergency room. Good Luck! and God Bless YOu!
Related Discussions
1347128_tn?1333813896
Hi, do you have any pain?
I just started on thursday with pain like cramps, and yesterday I just had a miscarriage, it all started brown and then started being more like reddish and i just run into the emergency room with this horrible pain and while waiting I went to the restroom and I just saw in the toilet something like a small orange. I just had miscarried, they did ultrasounds and pregnancy test and It came out positive. this is my second miscarriage. Do a pregnancy test, so you can know what is going on.  And don't be afraid to go to the emergency room. Good Luck! and God Bless YOu!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
TTC after Miscarriages Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...