TTC after Miscarriages Community
why the brown blood

MedHelp's TTC after Miscarriages community.

why the brown blood

hie i had a miscarrige on the 17th of september  breast are itchy  i have started  my period today and its not normal  because the blood is little and brownish in colour i am 22 years of age i have been married for 2 years now and ihavent had a baby yet
what could be the cause of the brown blood
thanks micky
Hi, do you have any pain?
I just started on thursday with pain like cramps, and yesterday I just had a miscarriage, it all started brown and then started being more like reddish and i just run into the emergency room with this horrible pain and while waiting I went to the restroom and I just saw in the toilet something like a small orange. I just had miscarried, they did ultrasounds and pregnancy test and It came out positive. this is my second miscarriage. Do a pregnancy test, so you can know what is going on.  And don't be afraid to go to the emergency room. Good Luck! and God Bless YOu!
Hi, do you have any pain?