Taking my life back User Group
Changing thoughts
About This Group:

When things seem to go wrong and you feel you can never let go. Always remembering the pain as if it were yesterday, crying days upon days and harming yourself whenever a thought flashes across your mind. It seems that no matter how much we do, how much we say death seems like the only and perfect solution. I am here to say NO! You do matter you are important and this group serves to offer empowerment and strength that you already have. It's take to time your life back from abusers, rapists, alcohol, drugs, diseases and all who have helped to destroy it. No more abuse!

Founded by Kayannaboo on August 16, 2011
18 members

Changing thoughts

You ever feel like you are only living simply because you have breath in your body? You feel stagnant, never moving and just a waste of time? Change the voices in your head, change the way you view yourself. Think about all the ways you CAN and HAVE contributed to those around you. For all that you have suffered and yet you rise, you my friend are of great importance.
1 Comment
That's exactly it. "you are only living simply because you have breath in your body." What this has made me think of is, that there must be a reason I am breathing. ..and in the past I have contributed. I needed that reminder..that my work is not finished here. Thank you.
Ashelen I'm back! Little Bit is now... Comment
Nov 16
Mood Tracker: Remédios Extras
Nov 11 by Bewoss
Bewoss uploaded new photos
Nov 11