Taking my life back User Group
How can we help
About This Group:

When things seem to go wrong and you feel you can never let go. Always remembering the pain as if it were yesterday, crying days upon days and harming yourself whenever a thought flashes across your mind. It seems that no matter how much we do, how much we say death seems like the only and perfect solution. I am here to say NO! You do matter you are important and this group serves to offer empowerment and strength that you already have. It's take to time your life back from abusers, rapists, alcohol, drugs, diseases and all who have helped to destroy it. No more abuse!

Founded by Kayannaboo on August 16, 2011
20 members

How can we help

A family Friend has thrown in the towel and is not responding to the help people are offering.He has had enough and keeps saying he,s called it a day and has no desire to go on.He has good days and bad,but mostly bad.What advice would you give in this situation.We are there for him and care deeply for his well being.
Kayannaboo commented on Tia
Apr 22
gingin1800 joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 16
Kayannaboo trying to change my outlook... Comment
Mar 31