618?1270700061
Tea Time Cafe User Group
Whats your faorite type of Tea
About This Group:

Grab a drink and come to a place were you can chat about whatever. You want to tell a story go ahead. You wish to vent be my guest.Want to talk current events well come right in :D . If you dont drink tea im sure we can find you some java.

Founded by Cloudwindgate on April 7, 2010
17 members

Whats your faorite type of Tea

this being a Cafe its seems like a good question, or maybe it was just a spare of the moment.
16%
 (1) 
Black
33%
 (2) 
Green
50%
 (3) 
Other (please post what in a comment)
0%
 (0) 
I drink coffee not tea
6 Members voted
I like so much different tea but ive been drinking lots of green and heres one reason why

http://ask.doctoroz.com/question/green-tea-healthier
well I like earl grey with a slice of lemon , I was brought up drinking what we call breakfast tea here in the US ..The Brits drink Tea a lot ..You get offered tea in each house and I would say they drink about 5-6 cups a day ....
I think i want to be British now lol mmmmmm tea.   I dont think ive had earl grey with a slice of lemon. I think i have some earl grey im going to try that. I also like Irish  Breakfest tea. Have you tried?  o i should also ask how many cups of tea too lol
My favorite is authentic Irish tea with a bit of real cream and a little sugar.  A couple of butter cookies or biscuits on the side makes it complete.  The rite tea transforms me into a total different place and time.  This is exp. useful if I am totally stressed out.

Shanna***
Yup Breakfast tea is good , and a couple of Biccy's thrown in  .I used to drink Tea Lot Now I drink coffee, but when I go back to England I drink tea a lot the family make it non stop ..I do like some green tea but it doesnt taste wonderful....
lI would have put up so many more options but they only allow 4
I try a lot of different teas including licorice, black tea, green tea, orange, etc.
I like Green because its good for us, the taste is okay too, but earl grey would actually be my fav too with milk though. Coffee I love and I like cream in coffee but just a tiny drop, not to make it milky looking..

Tea I like honey in. I also like other teas too. I just started drinking Dandelion recently, its not bad.
At the moment I am drinking Jasmine green,(one of my favorites), but I usually start my mornings with Irish Breakfast, with a little honey.
My brother gave me a huge sampler of teas many, many years ago (I think I was 16). That was an experience, tasting 30 different teas! Has anyone ever tried Lapsang Souchong? As I recall, we used to say it was like "drinking a campfire"! Very smokey flavor.
tell you what guys , when you are sick, you can make tea, add a spot of honey and a splash of whiskey ...only when you are sick.. mind ....its called a hot toddy ...
hmmm that sounds intersting we should make a tea recipe section for all the ways we make tea and list types :D
Good idea!

:-)  such a rich history too besides the tastes.  
I like Black Typhoo with milk, I'm British!
I like one coffee to start my day but then switch to tea - favorites are Jasmine Green Tea, Earl Grey and Roiboos Vanilla.  
katrinika commented on You are a Believer
Aug 29
Gofsbeautifullove commented on You are a Believer
Aug 28
Avatar n tn
mhreyes commented on Fibromyalgia, aka, he...
Feb 22