Teen Depression Community
.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

.

i'm 18 I do smoke weed every day have done for 6/7 years everyday i hardy drink when i turned 16 i had a sexual relationship with an older man that we was keeping secret for 2 and half years that was and still is married to an x friend i was also living in the same house at the time, i had to move out it was hard because i fell in love with him when i first moved in with them i felt like i actually had a family it felt like home he was the man i could turn to and he would always be there for me i felt used when i had to move out i also felt like a bit** to my friend i did it to, i don't speak to her or him anymore ive just been cut out i have now been livin by myself for a year and  resently noticed that i have been cryin a lot and feeling alone and i don't think the weed is helping i feel stressed and don't know what to do
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? Being cut out from a special person may indeed cause loneliness, crying too much, feeling alone and may also lead to depression.  Can you tell me more about what happened? Where are you staying now? Depression is very common and may easily be managed with medications and psychotherapy. Talk therapy can also help. Take care and hope to hear from you again.
KylieRMs_momma My baby girl is officially ... Comment
Jul 11
mishymoshymarcy I am the same person i was ... Comment
Jul 10
Lena1234 commented on Attention All Mouth B...
Jul 09