Teen Depression Community
14 year old cutter

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

14 year old cutter

Unfortunately I'm addicted to cutting. Sometimes I even draw pictures in my skin:( I don't know why I do it my friends see my scars and they encourage me to stop. Its like a disease that won't go away, left wanting more.. I try to stop but on occasions I still do it. I'm turning freshmen and I don't want to get in trouble for cutting so HOW DO YOU STOP CUTTING?
I used to cut. dont. do. it. DONT! I know in the moment it sounds hard to just stop.  But one day you wont feel the pain that makes you want to cut.  One day you will be so happy that you will HATE the scars on your body.  They do not good...they only remind you of things that held you back when you should be striving for better.

Instead of cutting, try putting a rubber band around your wrist and snapping it.  It is a similar feeling, but it doesnt actually hurt you.  Your friends love you...people really care about you...they dont want to see you hurt.  Are you seeing a therapist? Sometimes having someone non judgemental to vent to is really really good.  Everyone needs someone to talk to, so therapy is a good thing to look into. Good luck..
mishymoshymarcy Positive. Work Hard. Positi... Comment
Aug 26
KylieRMs_momma commented on KylieRMs_momma's status
Aug 25
ruthie777 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Aug 24