Teen Depression Community
15 and think i am depressed and an alcholic

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

I have had relationship problems for a few years now... I was seeing this guy that i was complelty in love with he wouldnt date me buti didnt care i had sex with him then he ****** me over... i recently got over him and was talking to this new guy which was very sweet and no one thought was an ******* hejust now recently ****** me over just like this other guy and i have been crying non stop, I went to alcohol for support. Now the only thing in mylife that makes me happy is drinking and i just hate the feeling of being sober. My parents dont understand because they think i get to caught up in guys which i might but it still doesnt help at all.
Tags: 15, alcholic, depressed, Love
your not in the right mind when you drink so how can you make a good judgement of someone if your drinking all the time..after awhile your skin will look old if your 15 now your going to look 22. your breath will stink..falling not sexy especially for a woman when drunk..your voice will get deeper..all because you drink..if you think that drinking make you happy..you entertain your friend with what you do when you drink..guys take advantage of that..if something were to happen while you was drinking your words wouldnt seem real for the police..your parent understand...that your messing up yourself..you should be happy you have to parents in the house that loves you so much..but you blind to see..that..cause your concerned with drinking..I hope you look in the mirror..and see the bueaty you mess up with alcohol...
I dont mean this in any mean way but...wake up! You are 15 and you are doomed to have some guys break your heart, just like some guy is doomed for you to break his heart.  Drinking is fun, socially, once in a while.  But you know its wrong when you do it cause you see no other option.  You need to find your own happiness...and that isnt beer.  Whether its in music, art, sports, etc...your so young you dont need to know yet, but you should experiment and find out.  Focus on guys when your like mid-20s...but while you freakin 15 years old focus on yourself damn it.  Your so young you dont deserve the heartbreak these guys are giving you.  I promise you, you will NOT marry any of these guys...in 10 years these guys will mean nothing.  But in 10 years you will still be you and you should work now to be the best that you can be.  I feel stupid saying this, cause im only 17 and i can relate to you a lot actually, and i sound like a mom and Im even a little hypocritical...but I have a lot of insight built up from years of being broken from depression.  A good friend died a year ago because he was intoxicated and driving....when sh*t like that happens, you wake up.  You realize life is really f*cking short and why waste it being wasted, when you can be perfectly happy sober.  You may not think so...but thats where youve got to wake up and grow up and realize there is more to the world then stupid 15 year old boys who will not matter anymore than dust under your bed in a couple years.  Your stuck with yourself all the time...so be the best you can be..
mishymoshymarcy What in the world am i doin... Comment
evewisewoman commented on STOP BEING STUPID.
Nighthawk61 commented on This is for you Grand...