Am I a paedophile at 14? I am scared and want to die

I'm a 14 year old male AND IM NOT ATTRACTED TO KIDS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM (I have 3 brothers) I aroused myself when experimenting when I was 13 over a image of a very young girl about 8-9 i was not turned on sexually though. I was then also tempted to search for 13 year old porn (my own age) but did not. Are my hormones messing with me? Puberty? Please help I am very depressed and want to die PS I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO OR WITH A CHILD AND NEVER WILL
Stop beating yourself up over what happened when you were 13 years old.  All children go through a sexual stage, it is nothing to be ashamed over.  You have stated that you would never touch and is not attracted to kids, so think of what happened at 13 as hormones at the time, it was a picture not a kid that you actually touched.  If you do start developing any inappropriate feelings towards young children talk to someone right away.