Am I depressed ?
So I just want to know if I am . For the past 3 months I have not been happy, at all. My dad never talks to me my mom is the only person there for me besides my best friend but for the past 3 months I have Ben finding myself faking smiles and when I actually do get happy I feel so tired after wards but I sleep all the time. I'm not gonna put my whole life story on the Internet but I just want to know. I have been crying for no reason I question self harm some times it just happens and I think about suicide all the time . I don't know why I feel like this . My friends all have been ignoring me lately because I've been acting so weird. I don't know what to do. I can't focus in school I used to have 80-100 in all classes and I ding myself almost failing I wanna talk to my mom about it but I need to know if its something serious. Please help
Hey there :)
First off, if you're thinking suicidal thoughts and self harm, then it should be taken very seriously. I strongly recommend telling a trusted adult, like your mom or maybe a councilor. Depression is curable, and most teens end up having it. Just by posting this here I think you've taken a step forward to getting out of it. Telling someone could prove a little tricky, but from then on everything will start getting better. Hope this helped, and stay strong ^-^