Aa
A
A
Close
1902928 tn?1423712890
Am I depressed?
I'm sixteen years old
I don't have many friends because I'm really introverted and have a hard time making friends and a lot of people just don't want to be friends with me I guess.
I am really stressed out with school and stuff because I'm a junior and it's like this year is the most important year.
I want to cry all the time.
I have trouble sleeping; I wake up a lot throughout the night and have nightmares frequently.
I don't want to kill myself, I don't harm myself, and I don't have any destructive tendencies.
I'm just really lonely, sad, angry, stressed out, overwhelmed, and I don't know what to do.
I don't feel like I can talk to my mom because she wouldn't understand and I don't even know what I would say to her. I'm also really afraid that nothing's wrong with me and I'm just being over dramatic.
Does it sound like I'm depressed? What should I do?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
520191 tn?1355639002
I can't diagnose you as I am not a doctor but what you have written sounds like you could be depressed and stressed out so i would really encourage you to see a doctor and get some help as its obviously not a good happy time for you.

Maybe try talking to your mom, she might surprise you and be very supportive but if not try talking to a school councilor and see a local doctor.

Best wishes
Freddie
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
GirlyBear15 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Dec 03
Blank
Melismatic added the Blood Pressure Tracker
Dec 02
Blank
Melismatic is a disappointment to his ... Comment
Dec 02
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Mood Disorders Answerers