Am I depressed?
I'm sixteen years old
I don't have many friends because I'm really introverted and have a hard time making friends and a lot of people just don't want to be friends with me I guess.
I am really stressed out with school and stuff because I'm a junior and it's like this year is the most important year.
I want to cry all the time.
I have trouble sleeping; I wake up a lot throughout the night and have nightmares frequently.
I don't want to kill myself, I don't harm myself, and I don't have any destructive tendencies.
I'm just really lonely, sad, angry, stressed out, overwhelmed, and I don't know what to do.
I don't feel like I can talk to my mom because she wouldn't understand and I don't even know what I would say to her. I'm also really afraid that nothing's wrong with me and I'm just being over dramatic.
Does it sound like I'm depressed? What should I do?
I can't diagnose you as I am not a doctor but what you have written sounds like you could be depressed and stressed out so i would really encourage you to see a doctor and get some help as its obviously not a good happy time for you.

Maybe try talking to your mom, she might surprise you and be very supportive but if not try talking to a school councilor and see a local doctor.

Best wishes
Freddie