Aa
A
A
Close
Am I depressed?
My friends kicked me out of my own group. I don't have any friends now. I sit at lunch alone watching my old friends have fun as I fake read and stop myself from crying in public. When I come home, I sit in my bathroom and cry.  I cry myself to sleep almost every night. I don't know if im depressed or not. What should I do? I can't make new friends. Im not popular and everyone already has their own friends.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You are not depressed, just in a rough spot. Im going through a very similar thing and i find that actually talking to my family nd asking myfamily for help has made a positive impact on my situation. There are always other people out there who also just want a friend. Put yourself out there and turn your life around
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Many of us seek time alone to emotionally recharge, to reflect or to explore our creativity or hobby. Loneliness may be felt as a result of a lack of love in our life and can be as devastating as the feeling of grief after losing a loved one. Keep in mind that all friendships are important and not just those of a romantic nature. Pursue your interests and hobbies and join a social club or sports group, or other interest group such as bush-walking, bush-care, music, art, theatre, scrabble, Bridge. Involve yourself in some  voluntary work – thinking about helping others can take the focus off self introversion and self obsessiveness and can help with self esteem.

All the best,
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Am I depressed?
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843_tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy Its okay to ask for help...... Comment
Feb 10
4059843_tn?1454481984
Blank