Can i have abit of advice please?

for awhile not I've been feeling down a lot, i have terrible mood swings they go from happy to sad to angry to depressed, my moods change almost instantly without warning for no apparent reason, i used to love being around people, now i just like to be left alone with my thoughts, it only takes the slightest thing to upset me, then theres times where i will just cry for no reason at all, but then happy the next minute i can find the slightest little thing irritable  is this normal for me to be like this day in day out, i get angry at myself for being like this but when im in one of the moods swings its hard to stop, i've been like this for quite a few month i'd say 4/5 month i have no self confidence, i hate myself if im honest with you i hate everything about me my body just everything, i'm 19 years old is this normal can i have some advice please?
It sounds to me like you might have bipolar depression. I recommend you try see a councilor or a doctor about it, you'll be surprised what just venting to someone can do to change a person's mood. You've still got your whole life ahead of you and it's definitely curable :) Hope this helped! ^^
i agree w above comment...sounds like bipolar/depression...u neeed a mood stablizer...its like magic once u start takin it ull feel like urself again..good luck