Cutting my Arm/Wrist and idk how to stop
okay well my thing is i am 18 and like i was really close to my grandparents and they died but that was way back in like Jan and March and like idk, then i started dating this guy and i thought i was pregnant and i wasnt then found out he was cheating on me and then i started getting really deppressed all the time about everything and idk what happened but one time i just picked up a knife in my kitchen and went into my room and cut my wrist and that was the first time and i was scared and now EVERYTIME i fight with my dad or family about something thats what i do i go in my room and i cut my wrist and the more upset i am the more deeper it is ... and like i thought i had it under control but now idk if i do or not and it *****.... all my friends ever say is ...then just stop if u want to....well it isnt that easy.... and my family and i fight about everything and they say i am not acting like myself anymore and like ...my mom and my brother found out i started cutting and my brother dosnt care and my mom thinks i stoped like a month ago ...and i havent.... and like thats how i feel like noone really cares so why should i stop ??? .... but yet i know i should stop and i want to but it is really hard and i am trying but i need supposrt from my friends...and i just wish i was easy to stop the way it was easy to start..... but its not
cutting is something that many people do.  it is a release of that tension, anger and whatevere is is going on but it is not a good thing to do.

you need to talk with someone that can teach you other coping mechanisms.  i would strongly suggest meeting with a therapist and if need be, maybe a low dose of an anti-depressant medication.
So its been 5yrs since I started abx I'm proud to say I have stoped cutting. I stoped about a yr ago. I met ny finace 2yrs ago when I was in a bad place in my life again. And he really helped me. I'm so happy now I still get urges but I don't let them get ti me now