Teen Depression Community
Cutting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Cutting

I'm still not sure why I'm posting here or what exactly I'm asking but after three months I've started cutting again and it sort of stems from feeling more depressed than usual and really alone and I'd just appreciate help in whatever form
You need a psychiatrist for this.  This is a serious  illness and one of the symptoms of it I have seen is people trying to "work" other people for sympathy. This is dangerous situation that other patients cannot advise you how to treat.
Cutting is never the answer honey, I know that it can be hard to overcome if you have relapsed. But trust me, you really need to get help. I'm not sure how old you are, but if you're at school talk to a trusted teacher or counsellor if there is one. Or if you feel comfortable talk to someone you trust in your family so they can help you, or organize a meeting with your doctor so they can get you back on track.
Take care & be safe x.
Cutting won't help you, so now you need to find a different way of expressing your feelings. Write them down in a diary, or draw how you feel. Talk to someone, it always helps me. If there's no one who you think will talk to you, talk to yourself. It sounds silly, but it works.Tell yourself all about your problems, and why you think they happen. I would also really suggest you see a doctor to help you. They'll have even better advice. Remember, you were born special, like me and every other person on this planet. Make your life count, because even if others won't see you that way, you're a wonderful, beautiful, fantastic teen with a hope and a future ahead of you. Don't abuse yourself, but help others. Make a difference! :)
I understand what you go thru. Going to a doctor isn't going to help, as suggested above start writing your feelings down or say your feelings out loud when alone. Taking a short holiday might help but what going to help the most is "Learning to only & only care about your own happiness" Yes sounds selfish but its a lot better than being sad. Besides think about this its better to be alone as you have no one who can hurt you. Its all in your hands if you let this lonliness kill you or make you stronger. Good luck !
Hey its ok. I used to cut too and it felt like i was never going to stop, but i did. You just have to be strong and believe that there are other ways to show emotion. Try putting a rubber band around your wrist and snapping it against yourself. It still hurts and leaves a temporary mark but its so much safer than cutting. And also try writing in a journal. Just write everything you feel into a book, it does realy help :)
mishymoshymarcy What in the world am i doin... Comment
evewisewoman commented on STOP BEING STUPID.
Nighthawk61 commented on This is for you Grand...