Depressed and i have a bipolar disorder question
So i fell into depression again.  Theripist helps but i cant see her for 2 weeks.  My bff doesnt talk to me anymore.  My bf said hes thinking about breaking up with me.   I shot a deer and felt like a murderer.  I dont know.  So today it got to the point where i was hunting.  And almost turned the gun and shot myself.  I dont know what to do.  Also.  My moods are everywhere.  One moment im on top of the world.  The next im crying. Andbefore you know it i wanna kill someone. Then im perfectly fine.  Is there a good way to ask my mom if i can get checked out for bipolar? Does it sound like i have it? I also have another question that could explain my sitouation more.
Yes you have bipolar disorder. See a psychiatrist and get meds. Lamictal, Lithium, and Abilify are good for starters. They're the most common, safer meds. When you tell your mom that you want to get checked out I would recommend not mentioning the bipolar thing. A lot of parents don't believe that their children have such a disorder. Just tell her that you're sad and want someone to talk to that has an unbiased opinion.
Only a psychiatrist can diagnose you with something as severe and difficult to diagnose properly as bipolar, after a full clinical interview. You can't self-diagnose, and definitely should never trust the opinion of a stranger online who doesn't know you and recommends medications to take based on reading one paragraph.

Bipolar isn't about being happy one minute and sad the next. If anything that's more likely to be an emotional regulation problem linked to borderline personality disorder, or it could be hormonal. Only a mental health professional can tell you for sure.

Tell your parents you're concerned about your emotions and urges, and want to see a psychiatrist. Good luck.
I dont know, it doesnt sound like it to me and i have it. Bipolar people dont have quick mood swings one moment to the next. It sounds more like borderline personality disorder i think... dont listen to Blondie918
I also think I may be bipolar. It sounds like you may be, and you should probably talk to your mom or therapist when you see him/her. Have you ever self harmed?