Teen Depression Community
Depression in a 13 year old girl?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Depression in a 13 year old girl?

i should probably start that beginning,
3 years old,
me an my dad where walking across a road when a speeding car came round the corner, it would have hit me and killed me but my dad push me out of the way and he got hit instead, ever since that my dad has been mentally ill,
10-12 years old-
my sister it 5 years older than me (her name is Alice) my dad and alice has hated each other for most of my life, they have argued around 3 hours a day for to or 3 years, i even had a wardrobe that i hid in every time the argued, there was a piece of paper which said how many hours ive been in there for,
13 years old-
now i am 13 and my sister has gone to the police saying my dad has orally raped her, Alice has left home, and i was separated from my dad for 6 months, the police have dropped the investigation, so now me and my mum a stuck in the middle, between my dad and my sister, i don't know who is lying and i bet i never will, both my dad and sister lie, so i have never trusted either of them.
i am on anti-depression pills
i am off school
if i have any presser i will cry for around 3 hours without stopping
i have lost contact will most of my friends, i only have one,
and yes, i have wanted and tried to kill myself

i need help and i'm about to crack
thank you
Tags: Depression, depressed, 13 year old, girl, family, HELL, help, no happiness
it gets better, i don't know what else to say cause im not really knowledgable about this kinda stuff but trust me it will get better for you if you keep trying. dont end things because of your dad and sister, no offence but they're assholes. their descisons shouldnt affect you. its your life and if you only have you mom stick with her and forget about your dad and sister cause they havent helped you. just trust me though that it will get better
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
4059843_tn?1396170837
Blank
mishymoshymarcy STOP BEING STUPID MARCY!!!!... Comment
41 mins ago
3060903_tn?1390303996
Blank
Nighthawk61 commented on Embarrassing, but i n...
3 hrs ago
3060903_tn?1390303996
Blank
Nighthawk61 commented on This is for you Grand...
4 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
539549_tn?1315985262
Blank
Alex_X_18
Houston, TX
Blank