Depression
I'm 16 year old girl. I'm a sophomore in high school. For a while now I've seemed extremely depressed. I'm not sure what to do. There's been nights I can't stop crying and the only thing that calms me down is cutting. I want to stop cutting, I want the bad thoughts to go away, and I want to be happy again. How do I do this?
You should talk to a psychiatrist. I'm not saying consulting one will automatically solve your problems, but they will give you a possible solution. This is a delicate matter, and I'm not really qualified to tell you what to do, but seeking professional help is usually a good idea (in most, if not all matters).
and by the way, talking to people (not necessarily professionals) can be (very) therapeutic too.
Hey I'm 15 I'm a sophomore I go to therapy family and individual it doesn't help for me when I was little I was so happy I want to be happy I want to have energy again but I sadly can't I stay up in bed crying remembering the past