Do I have depression
Ok, so I'm a 13 yr old girl. And times have been a bit hard for me. I just changed schools this year so everyone in this school is new to me. I feel like everyone hates me and a few boys tease me. I hang out with these 2 girls but I find they have been ignoring and ditching me latley. So that's been kinda hard.

Also, all the stuff that I used to like to do ( draw dance photography ect ) I don't do it anymore. I mostly just go on the Internet and talk to my best guy friend from my old  school since we talk a lot. And I have been getting very upset and angry for no reason. And I get upset at the littlest things that may happen in the classroom or in my home. I have never actually cut yet but I have been do upset latley I'm really thinking about it. Do I need help??
you sound exactly like me at 13… I mean exactly (even down to the best guy friend detail)… I switched from private to public at 13… I remember feeling very similar, only instead of cutting, it was drugs.
I held off from using til i was 18… this was a long time ago and things are better now, but throughout therapy and rehab… a lot of reflection was done on the circumstances surrounding switching schools at 13.
If only i had reached out for help at that time… Yes, I would say that your feelings are with merit and at such a developmentally crucial age- you should get control of this now.
a little help never hurt anyone..
good luck, stay strong! …dont give in to the urges (no matter what)… no good can come from it (as you know).