Teen Depression Community
Do I have depression
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Do I have depression

I'm not sure if I have depression or not I'm nearly 15 my uncle commit suicide last year and he had depression im not sure if it's generic or not though so that could be irelivant I know I haven't got it that bad but sometimes the smallest things can really seam like a huge problem a girl in my class noticed that I looked really down the other day and it made me feel better when she asked me if I was ok but I said nah I'm fine but I don't think she was convinced I don't really feel like letting anyone now about this unless it is really serious especially after what happened to my uncle my parents might get scared for me and I don't want that
1548028_tn?1324616046
It really only matters what you feel.  If you feel you are depressed and may need to talk and see someone then that's what you need to do.  Your parents need to know so they can help you get back to being happy again.  Nothing wrong with asking for help.  That shows maturity on your part.  Let them know how you are feeling.  Goodluck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
daniarcade commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Sep 20
Blank
addict3 commented on Staying Active with c...
Sep 19
547913_tn?1317359267
Blank
jimi1822 commented on Staying Active with c...
Sep 19
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Teen Depression Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank