Do I have depression
I'm not sure if I have depression or not I'm nearly 15 my uncle commit suicide last year and he had depression im not sure if it's generic or not though so that could be irelivant I know I haven't got it that bad but sometimes the smallest things can really seam like a huge problem a girl in my class noticed that I looked really down the other day and it made me feel better when she asked me if I was ok but I said nah I'm fine but I don't think she was convinced I don't really feel like letting anyone now about this unless it is really serious especially after what happened to my uncle my parents might get scared for me and I don't want that
It really only matters what you feel.  If you feel you are depressed and may need to talk and see someone then that's what you need to do.  Your parents need to know so they can help you get back to being happy again.  Nothing wrong with asking for help.  That shows maturity on your part.  Let them know how you are feeling.  Goodluck!