Teen Depression Community
Family problems

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Family problems

I'm 13 years old and ever since august of last year my family has been fighting everyday. I've been in a bad mood ever since i've started my period but,when I'm finished with my period the bad mood is still there. I've been fighting with My sister and My mom. I feel like everyone hates me. My cousins have been making fun of me because i'm a jonas brothers fan, and i like nick in that band. I'm really emotional. I've told them that millions of times but they still go on. So i just go in a corner and cry. Just a few minutes ago i had another fight, Everytime he yells at me he says the same line "this family has enough fights already" Like i don't know that. Sometimes I just want to run away to a unknown world, or i have suicidal thoughts, i'm always an outcast suddenly.
I doubt for one minute evryone hates you, you are feeling sad, its okay to feel like that ,it will pass we all have sad uncomfortable feelings throughout our lives,Is it because its vacation time and you are all around each other, how about you go out more , have you an activity to do, any freinds around, stay out of the Familys way for a while. Have a chat by your self with Mom and tell her how you feel,Keep those thoughts from rolling around in your head,they can make us worse.Ignore the cousins if they say things about your Favorite Group, thats their oppinion, you like them thats it it doesnt matter if they dont does it, Laugh it off., let them go on its okay ,you let it just roll off your back, their words cant hurt you.
hey im 13 all so my sisters teez me about everything i get deprasst a lot and my mom and dad call me a lot of mean stuff everyday my dad tells my sisters stuff about me and tells one of them that thar life wuold be happy with out me and my mom told me im her biggist mastak and win she laft the room i cryd i was sad and lost in my thots then win i told dad right infront of mom she said i never said that and she tells my sisters she never said that and stuff i remeber because it was like last week or so e_mail me my e_mail is ***@**** & ***@****
I have only just spotted tour post I am sorry you are having a bad time with Family ,is it possible to have  achat with your Mom and Dad and tell them how badly you feel when they say mean things to you, , ask them why they do, sometimes if you can talk it out it helps a lot, when there is a row going on walk away from it, do not feed into it go and read in your room ,Having older siblings can be tough andt hey do  tease, it happens a lot especially to boys it seems. the answer is to say nothing do not respond simply get on with something walk away, they cannot tease you if you dont allow them to, its only words and they may hurt but you can control how you react to it., rise above the pettiness, Good Luck they wiont allow an e-mail address you have to make a friend and send a message .
I know you are a gal I meant boys seem to get it worse as far as teasing is concerned
Wow, I swear you are my other half! I am 13 aswell and I know how you feel. I also LOVE the Jonas Brothers, Especially Nick, and im thinking about suicide and runnin away forever. Idk if I hve helped, i probably havent, but atleast you know one person is goin through what you are going through.
I'm sorry to here about your hard situation. Btw, I'm 14 and I love the Jonas Brothers too, but Joe is my favorite. I would just try to make friends and go away with them or sleepover at their house, just to get away from all the fighting for a night or two. I have been suicidal before, but my friends talked me out of it. Your life will get better one day, even if it's hard to believe. I have just tried to find things to look forward to in life. And about being teased for liking the Jonas Brothers, don't let other people bother you or get you down. People have different tastes in music and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Just try and ignore your cousins.
well let me just tetll you im now 18 when i was your age i also had those thoughts but they dont all hate you iwhat you should do is get  a note book and write how you feel or if you have a bestfriend call your bestfriend and talk to her one thing you should not do is keep everything inside you cause if you do that it makes thing worst ok trust me it will work good luck ok
Nighthawk61 commented on STOP BEING STUPID.
19 mins ago
mishymoshymarcy I have caused this anxiety ... Comment
1 hr ago
Nighthawk61 commented on Embarrassing, but i n...