Teen Depression Community
HELP

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

HELP

Hi, I am 17 years old and I have had depression for a few months now. 3 months ago I started dieting and things went out of control, i became anorexic i starved myself and lost 10 kg, i dropped down to 44 kg. I talked to my school counselor who helped a bit nut not much really, i was so disquested by myself that i decided to snap out of it, I did. But that didn't last long after a week of being so happy with myself i started to gain weight dramatically, now 3 weeks later i gained 15 kg. Now, I am bulimic, i binge on food then induce vomiting, i wish i can go back to 44 kg. I hate my self so much, and i feel out of control, i want to kill myself. This is my senior year, I am the top of my class, and i have a lot of things to look up to supposedly, but I cant because im too stuck in all this. I want out of this, please please help me.
Slow down, take a deep breath, and think. When you are fixing to binge I want you to think of how you will feel after, then eat a small meal. Try to eat healthy, and if you do over eat just shrug it off. Dont let it freak you out. I was a struggling bulimic for 5 years, and an anorexic for 1. I am 17, just like you. Dear, you do not want to end up where I was. I was drastically underweight, and when I looked in the mirror I felt so fat. I had to go to a rehab center and am still in therapy. Just take it slow, if you feel the need to purge just imagine what it will feel like after. Just imagine how happy you will be after you have defeated this.
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
mishymoshymarcy "Time you enjoy wasting, is... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on ash009's status