Teen Depression Community
Help Me

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Help Me

Iam 19 years old and i dream about suicide and how im going to do it.. and i know nobody would care and when i get depressed i have no one
I used to Feel like that but you need to remember that your actions would affect everyone.. find someone you really trust and tell them how you feel, you can't always keep those feeling Inside or else it will become poisonus.
My friend committed suicide just last year. She did because her parents used harsh words and punishments for most of her life. She wrote that she knew that if she could not please her parents, she could please nobody. Do you know what her supposedly hateful parents did? They cried for hours, and developed harsh addictions to drugs and alchohol. They miss their little girl, even though they failed to show it while they had the chance. So please, even though it may not seem that anybody will care if you no longer exist, it will hurt them more than you think. I know this is going to sound harsh, but happiness isn't going to come flying at you as it pleases, you have to come to it. Remember, great things come with a journey. Every little thing that happens to you now will pay off later. I promise
fessie1080 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
mishymoshymarcy I need motivation. Feeling ... Comment
knew it wouldnt last that long...
Dec 18 by mishymoshymarcy