Help me please I want to die!!!!
Am I a Pervert or hormones?

by Jackjacobs, 7 minutes
I'm a 14 year old male AND IM NOT ATTRACTED TO KIDS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM (I have 3 brothers) I aroused myself when experimenting when I was 13 over a image of a very young girl about 8-9 i was not turned on sexually though. I was then also tempted to search for 13 year old porn (my own age) but did not. Are my hormones messing with me? Puberty? Please help I am very depressed and want to die. I HAVE NOT HARMED ANY CHILDREN AND NEVER WILL THE GUILT IS KILLING ME INSIDE I PRAY TO GOD BUT HE WILL NOT HELP:(
How are you? As mentioned from the other post, this may be due to hormone issues especially at your age. Try not to worry and think about this. This is common during this time and you can do something about this. Involve yourself in your favorite sport or activity at school.  Do write back and tell me more about what is bothering you. Take care always.