Teen Depression Community
I Don't Know What To Do Anymore

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

I Don't Know What To Do Anymore

I have tryed too act happy for my family, but its just not working anymore, like yesterday i was at school i walked out in front of two cars, and tryed too kill myself, and i really didn't care if i died, is it normal to be like this, i have been like this for years, and im not like oh no one cares about me and stuff ,i know people doo, but it doesn't stop me anymore, but i have been 6 days with out cutting, so i guess thats good
Hey love ♥ First things first. It sounds like you might have depression. If it's possible, you can see if one of your parents will take you to see you doctor. If not, it's totally possible to make an appointment on your own. So you know what's in store, They'll probably end up asking you questions, making you fill some paper work, maybe see a therapist, and pills. Lots of pills, whether it's mood stabilizers or anti-depressants. It *****, taking 4-6 pills a day to supposedly make everything go away. Second off, We care. I promise. I know your like "I don't know this girl. It doesn't matter." I have the exact same thought process when people tell me they care and I know the don't. But I'm like you. I understand what your feeling and I respect that. Thirds off, Great job. ^_^ almost a week without self-harm is always lovely! I remember the first time I stopped for a week, I had an aching pain to self-harm. But the feeling of accomplishment was awesome. But I'd love to talk to you more, and see how I can help, feel free to message me darling. And remember, Nothing is worth ending everything. ♥
Thank you, and i just got back from talking too a therapist, i have been on pills for years, and yes i do have depression, the doctors told my parents i did when i was six years old, and thank you soo much, that just made my day, and i know i don't know you but you seem very nice, and and message me anytime<3
daniarcade commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
addict3 commented on Staying Active with c...
Sep 19
jimi1822 commented on Staying Active with c...
Sep 19