I am depressed
I've been told that nobody can help me...I is tru? no one ? not a therapist even?
.....because if nobody can help me diminish my depressive tendancies, then i cannot do so myself..and i wont be able to survive...
I feel i dont know myself anymore... I feel that in order to find happiness, to find peace I cannot carry on living the way i have always lived.. I need to go away..

i feel im heading towards insanity
i feel my future can potentially be very bleak if i let my dark tendancies take over me...they already have done so I guess
That is NOT true, there is always help available. Please consider seeing a therapist, and talk to your doctor about whether medication is an option for you.
Please contact my hrough personal message!!!!   Who ever told you that is an a*hole  There is help for you.  There is always someone to help no matter what the issue is there is help.  Who told you noone can help you?  I have severe drpression the kind I think you have and I am living proof that there is help out there!   Please click on my name and send me a personal message
Julie