Aa
A
A
Close
I am depressed
I've been told that nobody can help me...I is tru? no one ? not a therapist even?
.....because if nobody can help me diminish my depressive tendancies, then i cannot do so myself..and i wont be able to survive...
I feel i dont know myself anymore... I feel that in order to find happiness, to find peace I cannot carry on living the way i have always lived.. I need to go away..

i feel im heading towards insanity
i feel my future can potentially be very bleak if i let my dark tendancies take over me...they already have done so I guess
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
That is NOT true, there is always help available. Please consider seeing a therapist, and talk to your doctor about whether medication is an option for you.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Please contact my hrough personal message!!!!   Who ever told you that is an a*hole  There is help for you.  There is always someone to help no matter what the issue is there is help.  Who told you noone can help you?  I have severe drpression the kind I think you have and I am living proof that there is help out there!   Please click on my name and send me a personal message
Julie
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
I am depressed
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843_tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy With it, I become powerful.... Comment
Feb 04
4059843_tn?1454481984
Blank