Teen Depression Community
I dont understand what is wrong with me

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

I dont understand what is wrong with me

I know you all probably hear this a lot but I have no idea what is wrong with me. I cry.. I could have a great day and then when I home I just cry for no reason I just get this overwhelming feeling of nothingness. That's the only way I can describe it. I'm 17 and I don't know why I am like this. I tried to talk to my GP about it and it turned out he was away to I had to see another doctor, he just said I was attention seeking.. I know that's not what I'm doing because I've been like this since I was 14.. Help? Please?
Hey. :)
Wow you are so much like me. I feel exactly the same way. The thing is though, I am 14. I am so sorry that i can't offer much help.. I just saw your post and thought i would let you know that you are not alone. :) :)
I always feel like i am attention seeking, but i don't think that a big part of it. YO know what i hate? I have been told so many times that its all adolescence and stuff, that's all... but when people say that, it makes me feel like i have no right to feel whatever i am feeling... I  feel small and of no importance... Its like saying 'just don't worry' or "get over it"... Its like when a loved one passes away, people tell you 'It's life.' But i think that just because its life, doesn't mean it doesn't hurt, or doesn't mean its okay. It doesn't mean anyone has the right to dismiss my feelings... You know what i mean? Anyway, if you ever need to talk, message me. There is something wrong with my profile page at this current time (The IT people are trying to fix it..) so you wont be able to see anything, but you can still send a message... I check my email every day, so I should get your message and reply as soon as i can... :)
Stay Strong Beautiful :) :)
madie731 i lost a good friend :( Comment
Dec 23
Jemma084 joined this community
Welcome them!
Dec 22
fessie1080 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Dec 19