Teen Depression Community
I don't want to do this anymore.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

I don't want to do this anymore.

I'm supposed to be getting ready for school, but I'm feeling so depressed. I just want to crawl up into a ball and just cry. I honestly hate my life. My family hates me and it seems like they're all against me. I have no help towards reaching my dreams from them. I have to do everything on my own. And I'm so stressed about that. It feels like I'm going to fail. I need help and they don't want to give it to me. I don't have ANY friends. My only friend is my boyfriend and he can be a bit much sometimes. I can't even trust him right now and I know that breaks his heart, but he was dishonest so I can't. I don't know how to just "trust" and "give it another chance". The trust will take time. I just want out of this life. I don't want to be here anymore. I'm so sick and tired of going to seek help from counselors, psychiatrists, and behavioral health centers. I don't want to do this anymore. I want my life... Over.
Hey. Listen, please dont give up... I know it may be hard at the moment but were not given life to then throw it away. The right help will make its way to you soon. Ending your life isnt the key. no one hates you, im sure everyone loves you but they dont show it in the most obvious way. Hang im there honey. Please talk to me if you need to. im here. We are all here for you.
Thank you..
I have often wanted to curl up and die myself. But there is hope, and its a matter of finding it. One day I listened to "The one that got Away" by Katy Perry and discovered that I love being alive.
You are in a good place to find empathetic people to support you. I am 17, you can friend me if you want, I'd love to be your friend. :)
Yes that is very true. I couldnt have said it any better Gelise!! There is hope Stephie please dont lose sight of that... :) :)
mishymoshymarcy "I came to win, to fly, to ... Comment
Sep 21
daniarcade commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Sep 20
addict3 commented on Staying Active with c...
Sep 19