Teen Depression Community
I don't want to do this anymore.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I don't want to do this anymore.

I'm supposed to be getting ready for school, but I'm feeling so depressed. I just want to crawl up into a ball and just cry. I honestly hate my life. My family hates me and it seems like they're all against me. I have no help towards reaching my dreams from them. I have to do everything on my own. And I'm so stressed about that. It feels like I'm going to fail. I need help and they don't want to give it to me. I don't have ANY friends. My only friend is my boyfriend and he can be a bit much sometimes. I can't even trust him right now and I know that breaks his heart, but he was dishonest so I can't. I don't know how to just "trust" and "give it another chance". The trust will take time. I just want out of this life. I don't want to be here anymore. I'm so sick and tired of going to seek help from counselors, psychiatrists, and behavioral health centers. I don't want to do this anymore. I want my life... Over.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4059843_tn?1407807985
Hey. Listen, please dont give up... I know it may be hard at the moment but were not given life to then throw it away. The right help will make its way to you soon. Ending your life isnt the key. no one hates you, im sure everyone loves you but they dont show it in the most obvious way. Hang im there honey. Please talk to me if you need to. im here. We are all here for you.
Blank
3621615_tn?1347732313
Thank you..
Blank
3604491_tn?1360717329
I have often wanted to curl up and die myself. But there is hope, and its a matter of finding it. One day I listened to "The one that got Away" by Katy Perry and discovered that I love being alive.
You are in a good place to find empathetic people to support you. I am 17, you can friend me if you want, I'd love to be your friend. :)
Blank
4059843_tn?1407807985
Yes that is very true. I couldnt have said it any better Gelise!! There is hope Stephie please dont lose sight of that... :) :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
amit2k8animator commented on Attention All Mouth B...
21 mins ago
Blank
Cowboylips commented on 7 Tips to Breathe Bet...
Aug 20
5805034_tn?1403868893
Blank
madie731 everything is bad... Comment
Aug 20
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Teen Depression Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity