I don't want to feel like this anymore.
I know something's wrong with me. I don't know how to ask for help, but I want help. I know that if I tell my mom I'm depressed, she will tell me I'm over thinking or over reacting. But I know I'm not. I've been depressed for as long as I can remember, but it's getting worse and worse everyday. I no longer make plans with friends. I feel to tired to do anything anymore. I'm failing multiple classes. I eat way too much, then try to starve myself to lose weight. I do cut myself on a daily basis. I was bullied when I was younger, and still do. I hate my appearance. I hate my personality. I hate everything about me. My dad committed suicide when I was 5, and I don't know why. I don't know if depression runs in my family, but I know I'm depressed. I've gotten close to suicide almost 4 times. I don't want to feel this way anymore. Someone please help me.
I forgot to say that I am almost 17 years old, and my name is Katie.
I feel the EXACT same way as you! and dont know what to do.
I feel the same way..I need help but I'm afraid to ask. She would probably say I'm just stressed. I've been stressed, and this is way more..
Katie - You need to see your family docr or school nurse RIGHT AWAY. This is a voice of experience talking. I let my depression symptoms get the best of me, and before long, I was a train wreck just waiting to happen. Once you see and talk to someone, you will immediately feel better. Get help now. You've got too much life to enjoy.     enginedoc
Please tell somebody about this, it doesn't even have to be your mother. Please, people care about you and love you. Don't try anything, it will get better, please just don't hurt yourself and get help be it from a loved one or a friend. Your life is very important to the people around you and the community here. Remember all the people that care about you. Please tell somebody about how you feel. You will get through this.