Teen Depression Community
I feel worthless

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

I feel worthless

I really need someone to talk to. I feel really depressed and feel like I'm worthless. I can't stand living like this! One moment I will feel happy and fine, and the next, I sink into this horrible depression that stays with me for the rest of the day (or sometimes longer). Nobody understands me, and I'll never find someone who will love me. Someone, please reply! I desperately need someone to talk to me.
Yes many people here have experienced this and been able to start treatment and talk therapy and improve. I'd say the main thing is for you to find a person who to talk to about it who could refer you for help. I would suggest you might speak to a guidance counselor who could refer you to a talk therapist and they could see if a further referral is needed. Depression is very treatable but sometimes its a matter of finding people who are supportive and will help and that can be a process in itself but those are some potential steps that might work.
Hello. In addition, there are depression support groups in many areas where you can meet and gain strength from others who are dealing with similar issues. And of course you can voice your concerns and receive feedback here as well, we do care about you and you are not alone! Take care, GM
you shouldnt be feeling that way there is alot more to live for
try video games, they give you a sense of achievement
You should see a professional who is able to talk with You and help treat these symptoms. You can get through it, many people feel this way and many people come through. You are at the stage where You want to discuss this and that is great that is a good step, You need to find someone to speak with You face to face.
You could try expressing Yourself through writing that way it may help you to explain to other people and You may feel better after not keeping it bottled in.
I have told this to alot of people life is full of PS and Downs you just need to go with Tue flow and you will get through it, your jnot worthless, not at all you just need someone to talk to like you said and you have me and all he people here n this site who will help you wth any problem you McBride have. So take care and remember you can always talk to me or anyone else on here
I love my keyboard on my phone NOT!!!!
If you ever need someone to talk to, please message me and I will help you to the best of my ability. (:
mishymoshymarcy I wish I could just plug my... Comment
Aug 28
Healthtips commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Aug 28
KylieRMs_momma commented on KylieRMs_momma's status
Aug 25