Teen Depression Community
I honestly don't know what to do.. Someone please offer some advic...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

I honestly don't know what to do.. Someone please offer some advice?

For the past few months I have been feeling very down. I am a 17 year old girl and I'm not saying my life is very rough by any means but I am going through a rough phase. I constantly think about suicide and near the end of last year I took 14 Panadol, several neurofen and several other tablets that I found in my house that I didn't know what they were used for but my attempt failed, I got sick and that was it. I cut myself with a razor every so often to make myself feel better. I've lost interest in everything I've ever liked and my schoolwork has gone very downhill. My friends in school are acting very mean and ignoring me a lot of the time because they are more interested in getting a boyfriend and just exclude me from their conversations. I am miserable in school but I pretend to act fine in front of my parents and grandparents as I don't want them to be hurt by the way I feel and by what I have been doing. I have told nobody and i don't think I would feel comfortable telling anyone either. I honestly do not know what to do..
Hey there...
This reason for your depression, have you figured it out? Is it because you are lonely? Do you have close friends? Not typical regular ones who accompany you, but ones who actually care. You need to open your life up more to people you feel good with and have great times with. You need to first take it easy and get closer to ones you feel you can. I myself have been in a depressed state. I have a close friend, but she's gotten a boyfriend and doesn't really pay much mind to me like we used to. It hurts...but you have to calm down and meet new people. Moving on is an incredibly difficult step, but it's all worth it. I was suicidal, but I never resorted to it because you never know what the future has in store, things could go uphill. Things can always get better if you choose to take that path. If you need someone to talk to...anyone. People like me exist. I'm just a lost soul trying to find my place on this earth. And I find myself in a better state helping others who are having issues like mine. I hope I've helped you somehow and just don't give up, as tiring as it seems...there's many things that come unexpectedly and patients is a key to finding out what's in store. c:
Hi thanks for responding to my question it means a lot. i dont have a really close friend anymore .. i am actually in the same situation as you with my friend getting a boyfriend also. I suppose you are right that I have to move on and I will try and talk to someone but its hard to find friends when every one has their own little click that they stick to and don't talk to people outside their click but I will find someone thanks I really appreciate that you took the time to reply!
Baby Girl you dont see what I see, because Im so much older than you, but this is what I see, A young lady that God has his hands on and the enemy knows it and wont stop at nothing to destroy you, this is how the enemy operates,he goes for the young promising ones to stop them from doing what they were born to do, you were born to make a big impact in this world, and generations are depending on you to do just that, So pull yourself together and hold your head up high because you were born for such a time as now, make no mistake about it! Therfore Baby Girl I say live!
addict3 commented on Staying Active with c...
jimi1822 commented on Staying Active with c...
10356 commented on Staying Active with c...