I need help. What's happening?
I'm 16 years old. For the past few weeks, I've been experiencing morbid nightmares. In the mornings, its the worst. I feel really down but not sad, I havnt been sad at all. My thoughts arnt normal, they are odd and disgusting. My heart races a lot, I've been feeling sick often. I've been forgetting to eat often, which is making me lose weight. I'm already 5'6 and 100 pounds. Why have I been having such terrible thoughts and dreams? It almost feels like I've become manic, but I know that's not the case. I laugh at things that arnt funny, I say rude things, things that disturb people. Please, If you know whats happening to me, help?
first of all, id like to say that recurring nightmares are downright sh*tty. a couple things you can look into are, sleep docters that can prescribe meds for dreams like this, see your gp and mental health docs. they will help. also for the dreams, have you attempted lucid dreaming? it helped me out. i think your dreams are having an effect on your day to day relations with people and augment your perceptions on day to day stuff, but hey im no doc. hope i helped, and if u want just message me. im open to talk whenever. from one teen whos had dream troubles to another, its ok to seek help :)
In agreement with ParkwayDrive, these dreams are the worst, but the thing about dreams is that we rarely have control on when the pop up. You could be having a great number of happy, healthy dreams; however, these are the ones that you are remembering.

I consider myself to be a fairly happy, and well-balanced person, but find odd things to be funny. It's just part of what makes us individuals. On the flipside, there is a lot about our perception that is guided by chemical balances...most of which are controlled by our daily food intake (energy), as well as our sleep cycles. Do you exercise at all? I found myself eating poorly, getting rubbish sleep, and lacking the exercise necessary to get a healthy dose of whatever keeps us regulated.

The thing about these dreams is that the fester in your mind. Talk them through will someone. Like most things, it helps to get them off your chest. We tend to hold things in far too often because we're worried about the ridicule. Please feel free to open up to any of us, as we're here to help.

But as terrible as these things are, I'm not worried about you as a person -- a good person. You know that they're wrong, and that's what makes a huge difference. Try and switch up your lifestyle, force yourself to eat, and get out there to occupy your mind. I have these nightmares any time I go through a period of stagnation. Kills me. Chin up, and let us know if you need anything.