Teen Depression Community
I smell bad and I can't do nothing about it.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I smell bad and I can't do nothing about it.

Hi, when I drink any kind of alcohol I literally start to smell like poop while I'm drunk I cant smell my self any of it before in the morning I've had a shower and then I can tell that my clothes that I was wearing that day and everything just literally smells like poop, I can't smell it on my clothes when I'm sober and for a few months I've tried to avoid any alcohol.
I notice this when I' am around with my friends having few drinks and after few hours people start to make comments that something isn't smelling quite good or it smells like poop in here, and finally they start to ignore me that much that I will just go away from them and when I'm really drunk then I just start randomly picking a fight with random people, luckily I haven't ended up in a hospital..Now you might think that I have big problems with alcoholism but not, I was just drinking about 2 times a month now I'm trying to avoid it.But all that makes me anxious and even when I haven't drink any alcohol and just people at work or at school start rubbing their noses when I'm around and try to ignore me. When I ask them do I smell bad then they say no and tell me it might be paranoia but I'm sure they just don't want to insult me. It feels like some days the smell is worse than other days.
I've thought It's might be my breath but I'm not sure, It also might come from my body and mouth.
Thanks for reading this long text and I hope you can help me I this is really ruining my life and makes me depressive.
Not sure this helps, but u could go to a doctor or ask ur parents or family.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
4059843_tn?1410695600
Blank
mishymoshymarcy Work hard and focus on your... Comment
15 mins ago
4059843_tn?1410695600
Blank
Good i guess.
17 mins ago by mishymoshymarcy
4059843_tn?1410695600
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on small rant.
22 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Teen Depression Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank