I think im depressed theres someting wrong with me
Im 18 years old, finish school got into art college a really good one and my friends,family,boyfriend were all so proudof me I loved it at the start but the travilin to college and bck was 2hours there and back and I had to do that everyday. But I didn really mind this this, I had no life doh?in college doing art I felt I was not good enough to be there everyone else were amazing and I just started to feel down abou my work and self. I put everyting I had into getting into that college and I just got tired of trying and trying im exhausted!i dnt no what im doing wit my life. I left college 4 few weeks and I was lucky they took me bck but the 1st day bck I was at the bus stop and I jus cudn get on the bus. I walked away and I dnt no why because its something I wanted for so long. Im always dwn and very moody iv put on.    Weight and im drinkin alot .. I dont know iv thought bou killin myself I feel like nobody understands me :-(
Feeling anxious about a major life change is totally normal.  Sounds to me, though, like you need to talk to someone and maybe get on some medication to help with what you are feeling.  There is always a little bit of an adjustment period, but it seems like you're not adjusting so well.  The school probably has a counselor on staff that could help point you in the right direction.  Good luck.