I think i'm depressed
I'm seventeen years old and lately I have been feeling really down, i've made some sort of depression before hand when I was 15, I used to self harm I felt to talk to some people that could help me but it didn't help. I finally stopped cutting a little after, last year I moved countries, I felt sad about moving but not like I'm feeling now, I just feel pointless, I hardly sleep and i'm always feeling sick. I feel like a disappointment to my parents if I say I think I feel depressed again as I'm not sure if I am or if it's just about moving, I moved about 4 months ago.  
Congrats on your ceasing to cut yourself. The only advice I have (and I am sorry I have so little to share) is that whenever I can't pull myself up, I talk to someone that is a great listener, but that I'm not close with. If you can, find someone who has been through similar things you have, but make sure they are a positive influence (trust me, you don't want to talk to someone who is just going to deny that you may be depressed or is a pessimist). Oh, and hold onto any bright moments you have. If you have a Tv, find a series you can escape into that makes you feel happy (yes, I know how corny that just sounded, but trust me, it works). Good books are also excellent medicine