Teen Depression Community
I wanna end my life
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I wanna end my life

I don't know why I'm posting it here but I need someone to talk to. I come from a family where no one loves me or cares for me instead they all abuse me verbally all the time as well as physically at times.I have no friends and I'm not allowed to go out either. I have lost interest in life & everything all I do is sleep.I'm a teenager but with the way my life is going I don't think I have a future. Everything is so blur my future my career everything is just blur. I just want to die that's all I want to do. I don't have anyone I could even open up to so I feel better. I cry every night !! Please help me & tell me what to do. I have tried being happy but I can't be :(
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4250330_tn?1388624779
i would go to a thearopist they might be able to help you need to tell someone that your family does that to you i promise it will help you.. so find a thearopist please and tell them whats going on
Blank
You Have Depression :/ You Know My Family Calls Me Alot Names They Making It Seemed Like I'm The Worst Person Ever I Try Not To Pay Attention To That But I Cant  Boss_chichix3
Blank
:(
Blank
4250330_tn?1388624779
When they do that stuff to you write it down and how you feel when they do it also you deff. Need to speak with a Thearopist.. ASAP find one please
Blank
I'm also depressed, and am feeling the same. I'm not sure, have you told your parents?
Blank
I'm also depressed, and am feeling the same. I'm not sure, have you told your parents?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
4059843_tn?1402216397
Blank
mishymoshymarcy Head in the books Marcy. Do... Comment
4 hrs ago
4059843_tn?1402216397
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
4 hrs ago
Blank
lizfal commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Jul 26
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Teen Depression Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank