I wanna end my life
I don't know why I'm posting it here but I need someone to talk to. I come from a family where no one loves me or cares for me instead they all abuse me verbally all the time as well as physically at times.I have no friends and I'm not allowed to go out either. I have lost interest in life & everything all I do is sleep.I'm a teenager but with the way my life is going I don't think I have a future. Everything is so blur my future my career everything is just blur. I just want to die that's all I want to do. I don't have anyone I could even open up to so I feel better. I cry every night !! Please help me & tell me what to do. I have tried being happy but I can't be :(
i would go to a thearopist they might be able to help you need to tell someone that your family does that to you i promise it will help you.. so find a thearopist please and tell them whats going on
You Have Depression :/ You Know My Family Calls Me Alot Names They Making It Seemed Like I'm The Worst Person Ever I Try Not To Pay Attention To That But I Cant  Boss_chichix3
:(
When they do that stuff to you write it down and how you feel when they do it also you deff. Need to speak with a Thearopist.. ASAP find one please
I'm also depressed, and am feeling the same. I'm not sure, have you told your parents?