Teen Depression Community
I want to die

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

I want to die

I don't want to do anything. I don't want to look at people. I don't want them to think I'm a freak. I can't do this anymore. I want to die.
I don't want any sympathy from anyone. I just want peace. I don't know if I want someone to talk me out of this. It would be far easier for everyone if I just died.
It would not be better with you dead. I would miss you even though I don't know you. I don't know your story but I know what it's like to think you're better off dead. Turns out I was wrong, and I'm happy I lived cause you can't undo being dead. Please keep living, things get better. Maybe not soon, but some day. So hang in there and hold on. You never know how much you might mean to someone you don't even know. I think you really do want to be talked out of it and you do want to live or you wouldn't have said anything. So this is your talking out. Please keep living for me, even if I'm the only one you live for. It would mean the world to me. Please.
Yes the previous comment is absolutely right! :) :) You are not better off dead. I care about you, Lost music cares about you... It will get better... please, stay alive, survive... Hold on to life, its so worth it. :)
We pple may not know u, but u do know that the pple u love care about u! Ur not better off dead. Think about it. Ur healthy, u've got a family, and also , u won't have anything to do when u're dead! I'm not sure if ur Christian but, when u become 1, suddenly, it's like ur troubles r beginning to disappear ! Trust me, u shouldn't think dying is the easiest way to escape life.  Ur parents care for u, or else why would u be in this world? For fun? Never! There's always a reason why u came into this world. So don't treat life for fun! U might not be reborned again when u die!
Nighthawk61 commented on So much ambition, so ...
madie731 things are soo bad right now Comment
Jul 24
mishymoshymarcy ... Comment
Jul 24