I'm not sure what's wrong with me
Okay, well, Lately I've been tired all the time and extremely pissy over nothing at all. I'm always locking myself in the bathroom for hours on end, just sitting there listening to music. I've recently started cutting (I know it's horrible and I haven no clue what made me do in the first place but I felt like I should include that in here) and I can sleep for over 13 hours a day sometimes. I barely get out of bed let alone leave the house and I go form eating non-stop all day to going almost a week barely holding in one meal. Nothing bad happened in my life to cause this and I'm not even sure what it is. I don't think it's depression because even though sometimes I feel absolutely miserable it passes after a couple of days, and I don't have cycles like I (think I would) have if I were bi-polar, it's just on and off randomly. This has been going on for almost a year now and it's gradually getting worse (people are starting to notice somethings wrong now). Oh and I'm thirteen. (So this could possibly just be puberty at it's worst?)
Hey there!
Sorry to hear you're having a tough time. You show a lot of signs of depression certainly, but this can only be confirmed by a doctor and it is only with the help of your doctor and family that you can progress. I know it can all sound terribly scary but it's not. It's great that people now know how common depression is and are well informed on it, but we cannot diagnose ourselves unfortunately! Depression varies for everyone, so yours might differ from someone elses or even differ from articles on the internet where we find most of our info these days.

The cutting is bad trust, it's not a healthy way of dealing with emotions, I'd stop early before it gets out of control and you end up like me. With unsightly scars and a lot of regrets. We're all here for you! Add me for a chat any time you like!

Teen years are horrible yes and puberty can trigger confusing feelings, it's a whole new part of our lives we have to adjust to. But what matters most is that you know this isnt right for you, you know yourself something isn't right. Tell your doctor everything, even the cutting. With this information he may take you more seriously and realise it's not just puberty.
Of course you'll have to take an adult, someone you can trust. It seems like a big hurdle now but it's good to address it now than let it progress and be stuck years later down the line.

Take care, here for you if you need me! You will be happy again, it will improve, but you have to take the first steps to get everything in motion!
Best of luck!