Teen Depression Community
Isolating myself with regret and confusion
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Isolating myself with regret and confusion

Hi!

I have felt that I have been going into depression for the past one month.

It all started when I had a problem with a very close guy friend of mine who became obssessive and started stalking me. I had to take legal action and I went through a lot of pain just moving away from him. I am filled with a lot of regret today,I don't miss him but I am not able to forget him. All the memories hurt. I am scared of him in fact and many guys in general,I have stopped talking to people and isolating myself,fear is the basic reason but I am sick of being the way I am.

I have stopped texting people,I changed my number just to get away from him,I am having so many issues with friends,I am just turning into something I am not.
The smallest rejection hurts me,words,thoughts,everything paralyses me at times.

I have asked help and recieved it from family and friends but i don't think they are able to help me anymore. I feel I am a burden to them at times. I don't know what to think.

There are many problems at home and it is affecting me all in all. The worst part is,I am a college student and my studies are going down hill.

Please help me. I don't what to do,I don't think I can be strong anymore.

Thanks for reading my post

-Dolly
(age 18)
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
4059843_tn?1410695600
Blank
mishymoshymarcy not all who wander are lost... Comment
2 hrs ago
4059843_tn?1410695600
Blank
Good i guess.
18 hrs ago by mishymoshymarcy
4059843_tn?1410695600
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on small rant.
Sep 14
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Teen Depression Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank