Teen Depression Community
Just need to talk

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Just need to talk

I guess I just felt the need to talk. And I resorted to looking for something online where I could just post and see what happens. Things aren't going to great, I'm just not feeling that happy. I don't have energy to do anything anymore and I'm too scared to talk to my friends about it at school cause I complain about the issues going on in my house enough-I don't wanna bring this into it as well. And I think I just need to talk about everything, the way I've been feeling and not feel like I'll be judged for how I'm thinking. I can say it-I'm depressed. I just need to talk to someone who understands and won't pity me. I just need to talk to someone who knows.
I completely understand how you feel :) I was in a pretty deep hole about a year ago until I found a chatting partner. Then gradually I started getting happier and happier. If I was walking and my mind was kind of wandering, I'd think about something that she said and it'd make me feel 10 times better. You can talk to me anytime, on here, tumblr, or through email. Just message me :) Although I have to warn you, if you do want to talk to me on here or on email then I probably won't get back right away in the beginning because I use the app for medhelp and you can't message on here.
mishymoshymarcy You can never shine throwin... Comment
1 hr ago
jazfer0718 commented on Nervouse about upper ...
CP3kids commented on Nervouse about upper ...